LEAGUE Rugby League Live World Cup Edition Announced!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is something happening?

Oh yeah, that's right, the release of Rugby League World Cup today....

Apparently not in the UK... Amazon aren't shipping it until the 6th... Unless this was announced somewhere, couldn't find anything!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
That's what's on their website; I got an email announcing that they were changing the date as well. Who knows; I might get home and it'll be there, waiting on me playing it!

Not that it really matters, my PS3 disc drive still doesn't work, and I can't afford to fix it until Christmas :(

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Went out and picked this up yesterday, my local JB didn't have it in stock but there is a small EB at the same complex so all good. Got it for $60. Decent game, the footy factory is good but nowhere near the quality of CA.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you can get it for $55 around the traps, EB would have matched if you wanted.

If you didn't own any of the RLL2 games/DLC before then I think its good value. It's RLL2 + DLC + World Cup all together on the one disk.

Thanks for the support :)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If the cricket doesn't come out this year then I'll definitely being buying this. Been watching all of England's games in the world cup (missed the final today though) and I've absolutely loved it! :)

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Hi Guys, can anyone give me a list of stadiums in the game? Very hard to get hold of over here. Ross, would it have been a good idea to sell it at the Merchandise stands at the Final tonight? It Was disappointing not to see it there.

On the other side how good was today for RL? 75,000 people when England weren't even there. Rugby League is alive and kicking, like Tim Sheens said, the 13 man code really needs pushing over here and it could be massive.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd have to get that list for you on Monday.

It is certainly alive and well, really tough going getting coverage these days, they're going to have to be smarter about their marketing going forward to keep the momentum up.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I think you can get it for $55 around the traps, EB would have matched if you wanted.

If you didn't own any of the RLL2 games/DLC before then I think its good value. It's RLL2 + DLC + World Cup all together on the one disk.

Thanks for the support :)

No problem! I had never played any RLL2 so I figured I might as well give it a go. JB was meant to have it for $57, and I could have asked EB to match it, but I'm too lazy to make the effort only for a few dollars.

invisibleman18

Club Captain
Managed to pick this up tonight for $60NZ (approx $54AUD) at JB Hifi's "cost + GST" sale. Not played a rugby league game since Sidhe's original effort on the PS2 and haven't played any Big Ant game yet so looking forward to it.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If the cricket doesn't come out this year then I'll definitely being buying this. Been watching all of England's games in the world cup (missed the final today though) and I've absolutely loved it! :)

^Bought this today, Played one game and got smashed 28-10 but I still enjoyed it :)

One thing I found tricky was switching between players when defending (maybe i'm doing it wrong) but apart from that it plays well. The career mode should hopefully be enough to fill the void up until the release of DBC14.

Users who are viewing this thread