LEAGUE Rugby League Live World Cup Edition Announced!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
there's a story about one of Murdoch's high ups coming over to the Times and going round the office asking people what they did, and firing them if the answer was unsatisfactory. he goes in to one room and finds a load of people who when questioned seem to do nothing, so fires them.

one fella comes back from a trip to the bookies to find all his colleagues gone. just shrugs and carries on and last another few years before he's found out.

almost certainly untrue, though i've seen it in a few places (think Bill Bryson, who worked there at the time mentions it in Notes from a Small island, but IIRC as "almost certainly apocryphal). very funny though.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tru Blu Entertainment is sorry to announce that RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 2 ? WORLD CUP EDITION has been delayed and will not release on the 21st-22nd November as previously announced. We expect the delay to be anything up to 10 days depending on the territory. Our sincerest apology.

Ross?

I've been watching the world cup on TV and have thoroughly enjoyed it despite not being a huge fan initially. Feel sorry for Rugby League fans though, I think the new release date is the 28th which is 2 days before the competition finishes.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Ross?

I've been watching the world cup on TV and have thoroughly enjoyed it despite not being a huge fan initially. Feel sorry for Rugby League fans though, I think the new release date is the 28th which is 2 days before the competition finishes.

Yes it is, England might not even be in the final yet the game might release after this date. Obviously Ross and Tru Blu have tried hard to get the game out for Semi-Final weekend and being a huge RL fan I am gutted, especially with next week being PS4 release day too.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I can't go into detail but everyone associated is annoyed that it is so long into the WC - the lead times after sponsors/teams etc were final have made life more than difficult.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Yeah, I can't go into detail but everyone associated is annoyed that it is so long into the WC - the lead times after sponsors/teams etc were final have made life more than difficult.

Will we definitely have it next Friday, Ross? Games only released on a Friday over here as far as I'm aware. Any chance of any Gameplay/Screenshots/More info of Stadiums before release?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I know it's been manufactured so the only delay, if any, could be shipping. I am sure they want it out ASAP.

We supplied some screens to Tru Blu which I think they have published.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

How much did you pay?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Is something happening?

Oh yeah, that's right, the release of Rugby League World Cup today....

Users who are viewing this thread