S20 PlanetCricket Battrick League

Which Format?

• Total voters

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The BT forum is dead now and it needs to get back to life and the only possible way is to have a tournament.

With the new friendly system, we can arrange matches on Saturday and Monday now and thus we don't have to wait till everyone's out of the cup e.t.c. I am going to propose to formats for this tournament-

1.If we can get 16 teams like old times, then we can have 4 groups of 4 teams. Everyone playing each other once at home and away on Saturday and Monday respectively. Top 2 teams from each group progresses to the Cup and the bottom 2 to the Plate. And then we can have a knockout.

2.We can have two division. Each division having 8 teams. Each team faces each other twice, once at home and once away on Saturday and Monday. Then when all the matches are finished, the bottom two teams from Division I gets relegated and the team finishing first in Div II gets promoted and there is a playoff between 2nd and 3rd to decide the second team promoting to Div I. And it will continue next season as well.

So, choose the format you want to have just by voting in the poll and also post your interest in it regardless of the format.

Interested-

1.Bengal United
2.Eleven Ducks
3.Baggy Blues
4.Zohaib
5.Merilands CC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread