India 2017 ODI KIT + SL 2016-17 *THE END*

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you make the Royal Stag adboards, picthad and stump for India's tour of west indies

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Top class Cricket WC 2003 kits! Thank you Faizk

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
Actually It was 2003 WC when I watched cricket for the very first time that too India vs Pakistan Game.

So it was bit nostalgic making these kits.

Oh 2003 WC my bad. India were extremely good back then. The only team that could really match Australia and beat Australia back then.

Kshitij Ozarkar

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since its NO REQUESTS, I would like to ask what other kits you plan to make next. And goes without saying, btw, the 2003 kits are plain awesome!! Thank you for your work!!

Bluebagger

International Coach
Fantastic work on the 2003 kits Faizk

B

Bigby Wolf

2007p1.png 2007p2.png 2007p3.png 2007p4.png

To get the kits right you will need to download teams from academy. They can be found under FAIZK

Then place the folders in the 'texture' folder under Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Then you will need to rename each team IDto correspond with the same team ID in your Academy.

P.S- All the teams are done except scotland & Bermuda.For scotland & Bermuda you have to create the teams first.
I havent made them so if someone make thoss teams do share it vi your academy Id

Also included minibatpack for Indian team(Rbk,hero honda,Britannia..)

Attachments

• 2007WCkits.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 76

gamu

Club Captain
View attachment 171805 View attachment 171806 View attachment 171807 View attachment 171808

To get the kits right you will need to download teams from academy. They can be found under FAIZK

Then place the folders in the 'texture' folder under Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Then you will need to rename each team IDto correspond with the same team ID in your Academy.

P.S- All the teams are done except scotland & Bermuda.For scotland & Bermuda you have to create the teams first.
I havent made them so if someone make thoss teams do share it vi your academy Id

Also included minibatpack for Indian team(Rbk,hero honda,Britannia..)
PLEASE UPLOAD THE KITS HERE.I CAN'T DOWNLOAD.....IT UPDATES THE PLAYERS ONLY.......NOT THE KITS

Bluebagger

International Coach
looking good mate well done

PLEASE UPLOAD THE KITS HERE.I CAN'T DOWNLOAD.....IT UPDATES THE PLAYERS ONLY.......NOT THE KITS
What he means is that the colours and kit organising is already done for you in game by downloading his teams from the academy, you still have to download the mods and rename the folders to appropriate team

Users who are viewing this thread