NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
People disregarded SA too soon. SA and WI are not on same level even when SA are struggling off late and the series just proved that. SA do have players who will be world class as they play more and more. Also the bowling lineup they have is top class.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
SA have got a lot more talent to come. van Tonder would probably complete this side.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Horror captaincy from Bavuma. His batting wasn't so smooth either.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
WI back to doing what they do best. They will just come out and hit more sixes than the opposition. Looking at their current line-up, I don't think anyone will be surprised if they win the WC again this year. The only thing that can stop them IMO is the slower pitches in UAE, where their power hitters can't hit everything out of the ground and might need to rotate strike a bit more.

B

Bigby Wolf

Pollard as a Captain is a very good thing to happen to WI cricket.

Remember earlier in the year Ian Bishop on air during the IPL said how the next generation of upcoming WI cricketer looks upto him and WI side in T20 cricket is more dangerous if they are led and managed well & Pollard is surely the leader they have.

I have said this before in the IPL thread when Pollard captained MI for a few game last year & few this year as well. Come the WT20 this WI side will dominate the tournament & will starts firm favourite.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Pollard as a Captain is a very good thing to happen to WI cricket.

Remember earlier in the year Ian Bishop on air during the IPL said how the next generation of upcoming WI cricketer looks upto him and WI side in T20 cricket is more dangerous if they are led and managed well & Pollard is surely the leader they have.

I have said this before in the IPL thread when Pollard captained MI for a few game last year & few this year as well. Come the WT20 this WI side will dominate the tournament & will starts firm favourite.
I don't know about favourites. India and England have greater depth and consistency but their batting line up is right up there. They've bowled very well today too. It will be interesting to see how they get on over the summer with this series and visits from Pakistan and Australia.

Pollard's leadership and the T20 experience in the side could be invaluable though.

Users who are viewing this thread