Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa will win

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

The-Den

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gold639 said:
Well mate I don't like them because of Ganguly.I absolutely hate him.Also,I like S.A.(I like their players) more than Indian players.If it was Ind-Pak match or Ind-Eng match,I would support India.

:mad: lol......How can u not like ganguly hes awesome, my fav player by a mile...HE IS THE BEST :clap ;)

gold639

International Coach
The-Den said:
:mad: lol......How can u not like ganguly hes awesome, my fav player by a mile...HE IS THE BEST :clap ;)

Correction there,HE IS THE WORST of all time.

gold639

International Coach
Yeah,but I'm telling you,he is the worst of all time.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Look at you Aussies thinking you're god's gift to cricket! What is so bad about England that you hate so much, is it because you realise that in the next few years you will be overtaken by us and India.
A Ashes defeat will be sooner rather than later, maybe not this year, but we WILL win soon. The Australian side isn't the youngest about. We have a young side that will lose very few players in the next few years: Vaughan, Strauss, Bell, Flintoff, Pieterson, G Jones, S Jones, Harmison, Anderson, Hoggard. So be prepared to be run very very close in the years to come!

gold639

International Coach
And all you englishmen want to think is that you've caught up with us and will beat us in the ashes.What is so hatable about the best team in the world?Or is it that your jealous of us.

Aussies have got some good young players too;these players wont be retiring till another 7 years -Hodge,Clarke,Lee,Symonds,Gillespie(if he stays fit),Ponting,Noffke,Hauritz and watson.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I didn't say I think we've caught you did I? No, I said we're catching you, along with India and in the next few years its a possibilty we could catch you! And I for one am looking forward to the battle over the next few years. I still believe that you will beat us next year in the ashes but it should be alot closer.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
guys I think we have swayed from the topic here. The topic is SA tour of ind and nobody is even talking about India or SA. ;)

rahulk666

International Cricketer
stevie said:
I didn't say I think we've caught you did I? No, I said we're catching you, along with India and in the next few years its a possibilty we could catch you! And I for one am looking forward to the battle over the next few years. I still believe that you will beat us next year in the ashes but it should be alot closer.

To tell you the truth If India can go down under and draw the series with Australia last year why not england with Flintoff, Harmison, Vaughan and co. not win the Ashes. Come on England you can do it.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
NEWS: Jennings has been appionted as South Africa's internal coach till march 2005 (series against west Indies) , also Jennings asked Cullinan to rejoin the national squad for their tour to India becuase of Herschelle Gibbs and Nicky Boje

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Just read that Gibbs will be dropped or he himself is contemplating to drop himself from india tour due to delhi police and his form. Well I would like to say that if he not going to tour india for his form alone then he is making a big mistake.

All the batsmen in wretched form suddenly regain thier form while playing against india, so I think the SA selectors or Gibbs himself should consider gibbs touring india.

T20

Panel of Selectors
interesting quote from Gibbs - "I wouldn't like to spend time in an Indian jail if I am innocent."

IF? :rolleyes:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
The-Den said:

yeah dude i hate ganguly.... remember world cup final india vs kenya he did not let kaif to play and he also made him runout too because he wanted to regain the strike and he is also not a good person. i like the way he bats but i dont like him to be selfish. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread