• 50/50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa will win

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gangully sucks doesn't no how to handle the situation of being a captain when India r i nPressure he's not even worth of being a captain otherwise the best captain wold be Rahul Dravid he plays slowly and thinkable he knows wat to do and wat not to do. I think Dravid shuld be Captain then whole Indian team would change.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
seens he became captian i start hating indian team now

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
this thread is abt Ind_SA series and not abot whether u like Ind or not
If u dont like India , it does not make a lot of difference bcoz there are a billion people at home and a few million outside India to support them , It will be much more than the supporters of the rest of the cricket world added together
no wonder why we get packed houses whenever India plays . No matter where !

Why did the whole cricketing world want India to win the sydney test and the Series last year ???

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
adity i agree but i wasnt saying that i hate india you sort of took in a wrong way dude...... i support every team i love cricket and it is a passion for me i support ever team whether it is india or pakistan or sri lanka or england or aussie or anyother team.
what i meant was i did not like the way soruv ganguly the indian captian treated kaif on the semi final of the world cup ....... and you took in a wrong direction and accusing me of discriminating india.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Hm....man Ganguly isn't that bad..! Seriously!! I don't like India, but Ganguly isn't that bad!! Hehehe..btw where do you live then Gold?

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA TEST SERIES

HE guyz who do u think will win this series india or SA
:swords :gundown :cutit :siren :spy

Last edited:

wasi786

Club Cricketer
:cheer :onpc india definitely well lanka f****d em in lanka y cant india in india n i think india is better in all fields than them n they look poor than banglas

Users who are viewing this thread