1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sachin Saga Cricket Champions

Discussion in 'Cricket Games General Chat' started by Chief, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Chief Panel of Selectors

Till Valhalla said thanks for this.
  2. CricketQ20 10 Years at PC Trophy

CricketQ20
    NZ.... Lannisters AFG... India
    I think audiences have matured. If the game is good for mobile/tablets it will work or else it will be bypassed. Numbers are just a lie. Even if they get million hits its not necessary they have sustained that audience. People are transforming into content driven items and not just items.

3. Till Valhalla ICC Board Member

Till Valhalla
    Lannisters
    AKA:
    02 Jack Ryder
    National Team:
    TBH the game looks good in terms of graphic from the screens provided on google play store.
    You are understating/overstating the Indian Audience. Most of them will see Sachin name then give it 5 star and then play the game.

4. beechcroft County Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    I just download the game onto my iPad. It doesn't get past the opening screen.

5. Bigby Wolf Chairman of Selectors

Bigby Wolf
    Lannisters Mumbai Indians India
    It took more than 5 mins for me to get past the loading screen on an android device.

6. CricketQ20 10 Years at PC Trophy

CricketQ20
    NZ.... Lannisters AFG... India
    And thats what I meant. Mobile game industry is such that if you do not create first impression you do not get much chance after that no matter how good your game is. If a game does not load for more then a minute many users directly delete it. As @ThanksRudolph said though there is a part of audience which still rate the game 5 star because it has Sachin.

You really need to be bang on to create that first impression. From my own personal experience I am talking.

7. Gamer Pradosh ICC Board Member

Gamer Pradosh
    CSK India
    AKA:
    Aditya
    National Team:
    Rightly said...The options available these days is one of the main reason people don't show any patience with a game..One reason people might show some is for Sachin other than that its a spontaneous delete...

BTW liking this game , not a mobile gamer but it's fun playing as Sachin and go through his cricketing career..It's well done too IMO..

One weird big I faced is that game started from the beginning even though I have played 5 to 6 matches already...

CricketQ20 said thanks for this.
  8. beechcroft County Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    After 15 minutes I think I can safely say it ain't going nowhere. I know of no way to report the problem except in this thread. Oh well. Maybe I'll leave it on my iPad hoping for an update.

9. beechcroft County Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    This is working for me now. Probably a problem on the server side.