NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think audiences have matured. If the game is good for mobile/tablets it will work or else it will be bypassed. Numbers are just a lie. Even if they get million hits its not necessary they have sustained that audience. People are transforming into content driven items and not just items.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
TBH the game looks good in terms of graphic from the screens provided on google play store.
I think audiences have matured.
You are understating/overstating the Indian Audience. Most of them will see Sachin name then give it 5 star and then play the game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And thats what I meant. Mobile game industry is such that if you do not create first impression you do not get much chance after that no matter how good your game is. If a game does not load for more then a minute many users directly delete it. As @ThanksRudolph said though there is a part of audience which still rate the game 5 star because it has Sachin.

You really need to be bang on to create that first impression. From my own personal experience I am talking.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
And thats what I meant. Mobile game industry is such that if you do not create first impression you do not get much chance after that no matter how good your game is. If a game does not load for more then a minute many users directly delete it. As @ThanksRudolph said though there is a part of audience which still rate the game 5 star because it has Sachin.

You really need to be bang on to create that first impression. From my own personal experience I am talking.
Rightly said...The options available these days is one of the main reason people don't show any patience with a game..One reason people might show some is for Sachin other than that its a spontaneous delete...

BTW liking this game , not a mobile gamer but it's fun playing as Sachin and go through his cricketing career..It's well done too IMO..

One weird big I faced is that game started from the beginning even though I have played 5 to 6 matches already...

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It took more than 5 mins for me to get past the loading screen on an android device.

After 15 minutes I think I can safely say it ain't going nowhere. I know of no way to report the problem except in this thread. Oh well. Maybe I'll leave it on my iPad hoping for an update.

Users who are viewing this thread