Saffron’s Fashion Thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I'm curious. How do y'all like to dress? Any recent outfits that you've worn and liked? Any outfits that you've seen online that you've liked? Favorite clothing outlets or clothing items?

Leaving it a bit open ended, curious to see what everyone's into. No judgments on personal tastes so feel free to post anything that's on topic :)

To start off...

I frequent r/malefashion bc I find people's personal styles and unique tastes very interesting. I'm no expert but I try to put together outfit ideas for myself with my very limited budget :p and try to get inspired by the pics and comments. Most recently,

geJ9gO0l.jpg

I've been digging this outfit. Love how the different shades of blue/navy work with the layers. He also got most of his stuff from Uniqlo so it's pretty affordable for something that looks that good.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I'm curious. How do y'all like to dress? Any recent outfits that you've worn and liked? Any outfits that you've seen online that you've liked? Favorite clothing outlets or clothing items?

Leaving it a bit open ended, curious to see what everyone's into. No judgments on personal tastes so feel free to post anything that's on topic :)

To start off...

I frequent r/malefashion bc I find people's personal styles and unique tastes very interesting. I'm no expert but I try to put together outfit ideas for myself with my very limited budget :p and try to get inspired by the pics and comments. Most recently,

geJ9gO0l.jpg

I've been digging this outfit. Love how the different shades of blue/navy work with the layers. He also got most of his stuff from Uniqlo so it's pretty affordable for something that looks that good.
I like this outfit, it's classy. It looks like afternoon wear rather than evening wear but it does look good.:thumbs

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I think guys wearing a shirt and tie look really smart, it makes a lasting first impression.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
IMG_20180831_190053.jpg IMG_20180831_170447.jpg IMG_20180831_182314.jpg This is what i'd normally wear for work when i enter the factory to take pics! :D

Users who are viewing this thread