India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You haven't triend to improve your background, that is the only reason its not looking goood, focus on BG first and then on the text for these kinda stuffs.:)

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
You haven't triend to improve your background, that is the only reason its not looking goood, focus on BG first and then on the text for these kinda stuffs.:)
But Gold Colour Looks Attractive with Black BG Did'nt it. OK Will Try To Improve On BG Next Time

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Not a great start, mate :(. Follow, Yuvi's suggestions, he has been giving you some important tips but I can't see them implemented by you in any of your works. Anyways, hold shift while re-sizing anything and download some shapes or brushes to make your banners look attractive.
Go through these threads thoroughly,
Tutorials. - Graphics Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Resources Thread - Graphics Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Ok I will Take Care Next Time. I am not so good at Graphics :noway
Well Can You Give Me Tips for making a signature ?

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Ok I will Take Care Next Time. I am not so good at Graphics :noway
Well Can You Give Me Tips for making a signature ?
Good. Try getting a good BG or making a simple one with the use of some brushes, shapes or gradients. Then, blend the render well by making 2 or 3 copies of it by CTRL + J and playing will blending modes of all of them and play with opacity and fill too. After getting done with those, add a simple or devilish font/text.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Good. Try getting a good BG or making a simple one with the use of some brushes, shapes or gradients. Then, blend the render well by making 2 or 3 copies of it by CTRL + J and playing will blending modes of all of them and play with opacity and fill too. After getting done with those, add a simple or devilish font/text.
Is It Important To Make Siggies with Renders?? As i don't know how to make renders

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
What SRT said!
You need to start with the Avvies tuts in the tuts' thread. What it will do is that it will give You idea of what the basics of graphics are . It'll also give You the basic idea of the tools of photoshop. So , start with the avvies tuts and try each of them.
:thumbs

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I never use my renders. I always use Mukesh's, Meet's, Stinkson's and others renders.
OK I will try my hands on avatars first to get some good graphic experience as told by @Yuv raJ PuT[DOUBLEPOST=1423559233][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank You Very Much @Yuv raJ PuT and @SRT for giving me some suggestions I will try to improve my graphic skills

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I never use my renders. I always use Mukesh's, Meet's, Stinkson's and others renders.
Same thing here :)

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Not that great.
Just Balance the colors , add some effects and keep them simple. ;)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread