Scenario Creator: Which scenarios are you looking forward to trying?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
As has been officially announced, Cricket 19 will include a Scenario Creator mode.
New features to be added to Cricket 19 include a scenario mode, which allows players to recreate the greatest matches in history, and then share them online to challenge other players to achieve difficult run-chases, or play out a draw from a disastrous situation.

While specific detail are unknown at this stage, what matches/scenarios are you looking forward to creating and playing through?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Late 1970's Indian tours to West Indies. Sunny Gavaskar facing 4 horsemen of death without wearing a helmet. Really I am buying PS4 to play such scenarios

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Wc 1999 final.

Don’t be afraid to comment on the actual scenario you’d set up or share a scorecard. Would it be the whole match? Would you be Pakistan trying to defend the total?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The recent clash that happened between WI and Eng, where gayle scored 162 of 97 balls but on a losing cause.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I might create a NatWest tri-series final match, may be my creation starting point will be when Kaif and Yuvraj just in for batting and India looking as losing side...

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Great thread, would like to replicate the scenario where South Africa bottled it in the WC against Aussie. Get a bit of pride back for the South Africans

Reactions: DAP

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I might create a NatWest tri-series final match, may be my creation starting point will be when Kaif and Yuvraj just in for batting and India looking as losing side...
Wonder if there's taking off shirt in the balcony animation there in the game..:p

----------------

For me its gonna be titled "Do the impossible" and objective being score 50 runs with Keaton Jennings..

That and replicating WC final 2011 when Dhoni enters after Sachin gets out.. :D

Title being "Win World Cup for Sachin" , Objective play as Dhoni to get India over the line , creating history winning world cup after 28 years..

Staresblank

Club Captain
My first will to play as Atherton & Russell - Joburg 1995. No fall of wicket allowed. A secondary objective would be to have Russell stuck on 25* for 74 minutes.

I just hope player creator has the ability to put ridiculous sunglasses on behind the helmet...

Users who are viewing this thread