Screenshot of the Day - 03.03.03

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

03.03.03.JPG

Title: Noo, EA Sports caused me to be run out

Description: Stupid-like dive made by EA Motion Capture caused batsman to be out.

S

sonic

I love run outs lisle, trouble is the CPU never seems to overstretch the mark...i dont think ive ever run them out...dunno bout you but i usually go out to a shot played to square of the wicket, thinking theres an easy single, it goes straight to a fieldsman and before i even blink (let alone think to qucikly press the cancel run button) theyve tossed the ball staight at the stumps..pee's me right off :angry:

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
But this was given out as asoka desilva did in WIvsAus Test match.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by crout@May 13 2003, 01:07 AM
"slide your bat" what sort of player is this man? :down:
Well he plays for England that's for sure.

Auwais

:banned:

K

killa_stiky2002

rubbish players these British guys :D
:rolleyes: Just kidding Sonic, Jonah, etc

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@May 17 2003, 04:28 PM
rubbish players these British guys :D
:rolleyes: Just kidding Sonic, Jonah, etc
:D :lol:

J

jonah

No, I think it's Inzy in disguise, going down in installments. Wait for the earth tremor as he hits the ground :D !

S

sonic

Hey Jonah, that's funny :lol: But Inzy is very trim these days, I was watching him quite closely during the world cup and he looks very short on confidence at the moment. Since he scored that amazing 329 (the last time he was, er "fat") last year he really has been struggling. He scored 24 runs in 6 innings at the world cup - a statistic that only the likes of Glen McGrath would be chuffed with. Everytime he took to the crease his face just said "out" all over it. Perhaps he should go back to how he was, he clearly is struggling since this rehab thing with his gut :blink:

thanks
sonic

inzy before = :velho:
inzy after = :down: << Moderation Edit

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@May 18 2003, 01:05 PM
Hey Jonah, that's funny :lol: But Inzy is very trim these days, I was watching him quite closely during the world cup and he looks very short on confidence at the moment. Since he scored that amazing 329 (the last time he was, er "fat") last year he really has been struggling. He scored 24 runs in 6 innings at the world cup - a statistic that only the likes of Glen McGrath would be chuffed with. Everytime he took to the crease his face just said "out" all over it. Perhaps he should go back to how he was, he clearly is struggling since this rehab thing with his gut :blink:

thanks
sonic

inzy before = :velho:
inzy after = :nzwarriors:
:lol: I think you went a bit far with the :nzwarriors: thing but I hope Inzy will become back to his best.

J

jonah

Yeah he looked well short of his old self in the WC. He's always good value for a laugh though when he's at the crease with regards to his running/calling etc.

K

killa_stiky2002

The fat had nothing to do with it. Maybe he thought so. So he was overconfident

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yeah,I mean if someone was very fat and they just couldn't bat,it might have been because they never are good at batting or they have lost confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread