Screwed

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
On my new game with Hampshire I had a great first season. I came 1st in the county championship and 2nd in the National League. I won the challenge trophy and I lost the final of the 20-20 cup.

So I was cashed up at the end of the season. S Udal retired. But i still thought I had warne but he somehow disapeared...he wasnt on the expiring contract list. So I sighned Ponting and I wasnt able to sign any domestic players and I only signed 1 or 2 youth players.

Anyway now I have 0 spinners and my bowling attack is pretty weak and so I think i should start a new game.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Do what you want man :)

but...the overseas players are usually always on the expiring list, the usually only have 1 year contracts.

satishmania

International Coach
why dont you give few part time spinners coaching in bowling?improve their technique.it worked for me.they would be a bit expensive in the beginning but would pick up wickets

Steve.P

School Cricketer
DS_4_life said:
On my new game with Hampshire I had a great first season. I came 1st in the county championship and 2nd in the National League. I won the challenge trophy and I lost the final of the 20-20 cup.

So I was cashed up at the end of the season. S Udal retired. But i still thought I had warne but he somehow disapeared...he wasnt on the expiring contract list. So I sighned Ponting and I wasnt able to sign any domestic players and I only signed 1 or 2 youth players.

Anyway now I have 0 spinners and my bowling attack is pretty weak and so I think i should start a new game.

I wouldn't worry about not having spinners. In a way it could end up being an advantage for you, as you could set seamers/batters wickets whenever you are home. I've done that throughout my season, and I've coped.
Also, unlucky on Warne. My brother got to keep him at the end of his season! :)

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
I played a few games without spinners and I made a seemers pitch but my bowlers couldnt get a wicket. I got smashed for 500-600 runs constently. So I just started again...I only played 1 season in the old game anyway.

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
Yeah, it will be tough. Some teams can just play better against pace bowlers so I suppose one spinner is a must.

satishmania

International Coach
without a quality spinner my yorkshire side has struggled to take wickets on spinning tracks.thats why i am coaching jacques and vaughan :crying

Users who are viewing this thread