Season 13 Youth Pulls

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
With the money I will get from that youth pull (he is already over 500k) I will be earning interest then buying a couple of good players, not trainees. Then I will have a team with some good players, my trainees and then the other young lads in the nets as backups.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
My Youth Pull Morrison popped in batting. He now looks like this:

Craig Morrison - 17 yo, BT Rating=11,966
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: proficient Concentration: woeful
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
I don't have any ITS points for some reason, even though I was spending 6k on them. I had 3. I tried to do a pull like last week, my player that was scouted for the under 19's Australia squad in the future. Everything was worthless except one skill which was absymal. Fired straight away.

My Youth Pull Morrison popped in batting. He now looks like this:

Craig Morrison - 17 yo, BT Rating=11,966
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: proficient Concentration: woeful
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

Put him on a fielding net and wicket keeping net, as well as his batting, bowling and stamina if you can.

His secondaries are pretty ████ but keeping and fielding should get them up a bit.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I don't have any ITS points for some reason, even though I was spending 6k on them. I had 3. I tried to do a pull like last week, my player that was scouted for the under 19's Australia squad in the future. Everything was worthless except one skill which was absymal. Fired straight away.

Put him on a fielding net and wicket keeping net, as well as his batting, bowling and stamina if you can.

His secondaries are pretty █ but keeping and fielding should get them up a bit.

With 6k you'll get 3 a week. In case you didn't know, YP's are quite a bit about luck and the number of ITS you put on the player.

TBH, the fielding net can wait unless he's considered an U19 prospect. As you know when a player gets older secondaries pop far quicker and if a fielding net is only put on him once he's 19 he'll have enough pops over two seasons to make him a complete player.

newzolt

Club Captain
Pranav Karki (2593764)

Pranav is a LH Batsman and LH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: zolt11 Nationality: India Age: 17 Years Old Battrick Rating: 5,401 Wages: ?1,234 p/w
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: competent Batting: respectable Concentration: feeble Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful Fielding: worthless

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors

His secondaries are pretty ████ but keeping and fielding should get them up a bit.

Why wicketkeeping?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Only do it if you have nets free. You don't really need the stam net at this point and your player's secondary will catch up eventually with a fielding net alone. Just depends if you want to wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread