Semi Final 2: Sri Lanka v West Indies

sammy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wish Jaya didn't get out, dilshan is the man WI really needs out.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Dilshan missed out on a 100!

he didnt even play that crazy today! still 96 of 50 odd balls

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
damn thats 2 wickets!

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

OH SHT! another down!!

ok match fixing!! all of em got out the same and stupid way

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

3 down and thats without the MMM!! :eek:

well Mathews...thats an M... :D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
lol Sri Lankan players are tapping Gayle on the back as if they are trying to say "well play sir i feel sorry for you, you are in a loser team"

the way the other batsman batted it looked like as if they were just giving up and asking Gayle to do every thing for them...

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

holy shizz Gayle, i never understand Gayle what he says.

Params7

International Cricketer
Sri Lanka played good, they were the favs to win, they didn't disappoint. Pak vs SL Final will be a good match.

But, Chris Gayle, he was awesome..really his team just let him down so bad, feel sorry for him. After watching his 3 top batsmen go out in the first over, he still went on to give a fantastic knock and remained tell the end. In my opinion, the real Man Of The Match.

30vocra.jpg

Well played Gayle.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
What a pathetic display from the West Indies, three wickets in the first over for Sri Lanka and the game was always there?s. I woke up when Sri Lanka were 100-3 of 15 over?s and thought the Windies were doing quite well but those last five over?s really hurt them. I feel real sorry for Chris Gayle though, no one was trying to bat with him. Luckily he didn?t get out or the West Indies may have struggled to even make 50.

lmbrtm9

School Cricketer
Sometimes I think that West Indies batsmen should take an IQ test before they get picked because minus the first 3 wickets all everybody had to do was give Gayle the strike.

Marshall needs to play more club cricket. He has talent just seems to be too indecisive (just like Ian Bell)

Drop Pollard, an all rounder with no game or is it no brain.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Basically Sri Lanka were just too good. I've got a feeling it was really a bowler's pitch. Otherwhile it can't be explained that world class batsmen from both sides went out that cheaply.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well, this tournament hasnt been lucky for me with the predictions..

Great display by Sri Lanka. Well now, its again a subcontinent team thats going to hold aloft the World Cup (thats a consolation for me!). SL have proved that they are big time favorites. They look to be a very well rounded team and have justified their status by entering the final unbeaten so far.

Awaiting a cracker final!

Users who are viewing this thread