Odds from skybet

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice to see odds are equal this time otherwise India always have better odds to win. Although Pakistan is in better shape then India but I feel that Pakistan might loose one more time in WC to India.
Need to restrict India by bowling first on many less runs as they can, Pakistan may try to replace Arfat with Razzaq and I guess it will be better for Pakistan.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
To be honest, all the excitement I had for this match has vanished after a pathetic show by India last night.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To be honest, all the excitement I had for this match has vanished after a pathetic show by India last night.
This. But, one record will be broken tomorrow no matter what. Either Pakistan will win their first world cup match against India or India will win their first super eight match after the WT20 2007. So, something to look forward to.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Same here. I even dread to switch on the game tomorrow. I hate to see us lose against Pakistan.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Just another case of Pakistan's batting vs India's bowling, not looking forward to it.

Gurjot95

National Board President
This. But, one record will be broken tomorrow no matter what. Either Pakistan will win their first world cup match against India or India will win their first super eight match after the WT20 2007. So, something to look forward to.
Yeah if you exclude the washout scenario.
Just another case of Pakistan's batting vs India's bowling, not looking forward to it.
isn't that exactly the opposite? or are you implying which will come out as worse?

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan need to restrict India under 150 if they bowl first, and if they bat first instead then they'll have to score at least 150+ which depends on the conditions.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just hope, Pakistan don't flop and the fielding holds up

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Come on india time is up for you now by changing your gear and winning the first super 8 match since 2007. and what a team to beat and that to pakistan haha :D

Addy

National Board President
I have put my money on India, though I'd want us to win but in case if we lose, I'd have something to cheer about. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread