Sep 30- India v Pakistan

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Hooff... The indian fans were really scared before this match because of that warm up thrashing lolzzz... have trust on your team indians

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Hooff... The indian fans were really scared before this match because of that warm up thrashing lolzzz... have trust on your team indians

It was a thrashing? What we did to you was a thrashing, get it right. ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

We were so scared of the thrashing that we decided to GIVE YOU A MASSIVE THRASHING!!!! Better start winning World Cup games against us before you talk, kid!:rolleyes:p

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We were so scared of the thrashing that we decided to GIVE YOU A MASSIVE THRASHING!!!! Better start winning World Cup games against us before you talk, kid!:rolleyes:p

Oh really see the ODI head to head record Pakistan have still won more matches than your team.Leave the World Cup.I think losing to India in WC seems to be lucky for us and we are reaching semis of the last 6 events.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Oh really see the ODI head to head record Pakistan have still won more matches than your team.Leave the World Cup.I think losing to India in WC seems to be lucky for us and we are reaching semis of the last 6 events.

Well that's irrelevant because the team with the better record hasn't won a single game against it's main rival in a WC game and since when does reaching the semi's count as a victory? Come back with something else, kid.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Well that's irrelevant because the team with the better record hasn't won a single game against it's main rival in a WC game and since when does reaching the semi's count as a victory? Come back with something else, kid.

Irrelevant for you.We don't care on paper we have won more matches than your team secondly what do you get by beating us a tournament exit.Keep that victory to yourself.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Irrelevant for you.We don't care on paper we have won more matches than your team secondly what do you get by beating us a tournament exit.Keep that victory to yourself.

No, it's irrelevant in this particular discussion and you say you don't care, but there's care all over your writing kid. :rolleyes

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
No, it's irrelevant in this particular discussion and you say you don't care, but there's care all over your writing kid. :rolleyes

Ok grandfather.Btw you were desperate for a victory after that warm up game defeat and the pressure was there on Dhoni's face at the time of toss.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Never denied this, the kid just took it out of proportion and I kinda slipped to his level, sorry. ;)

To end discussion both played well in the tournament.It was just a matter of run rate that one went through to the semis and other back to the home.It could have been Pakistan in place of India but Pakistan played good against Australia and that's how cricket is all about.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Yeah, but your record against us in the past 6-7 years has been overwhelmingly in our favor.

And your guy ignited the argument!

----------

Ok grandfather.Btw you were desperate for a victory after that warm up game defeat and the pressure was there on Dhoni's face at the time of toss.

Warm up or not, every Indian badly wants to beat Pakistan in a cricket match and vice versa... We wanted to win against you at all costs even in the warm up. The warm-up defeat didn't put any additional pressure on us. An India-Pakistan match carries the same pressure every time.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
I won't comment on this topic.If i will comment you will reply then some other Indian or Pakistan will also jump into this and the discussion won't end ever.All i can say is that when one day i will get a chance to play for Pakistan i will let you know what kind of pressure does a player feel at the time of the battle.Though the captain says they are calm cool but i know the inner pressure is immense and a heart patient can even die while watching such pressure matches. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread