Servers down, time to get rid of them

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Time for Big Ant to disconnect single player from the servers. A little ridiculous I can't even get into my own saved games now, or edit things or whatever when their servers are down??

We are 2 years in to this game and I still need to connect the BA server? Get funked.

KhalWInter

School Cricketer
Completley agree. If they are going to do this the very least they need is someone on 24/7 call to fix the servers. How can you charge people for a game and then have it unplayable for basically a full day? It's actually ridiculous.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Completley agree. If they are going to do this the very least they need is someone on 24/7 call to fix the servers. How can you charge people for a game and then have it unplayable for basically a full day? It's actually ridiculous.
Agreed. But the servers are down because they are being fixed/maintained.

KhalWInter

School Cricketer
Agreed. But the servers are down because they are being fixed/maintained.
I didn't know that. I tried to run the game this morning so they've been down around 10 hours and doesn't seem like Red Ant have said anything. Where did you hear that's why they're down?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I didn't know that. I tried to run the game this morning so they've been down around 10 hours and doesn't seem like Red Ant have said anything. Where did you hear that's why they're down?
Can't fix server issues or maintenance while they're still online.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
For my own knowledge, why would the servers be needed for offline play? (I'm out of my depth with all this)

I did check Twitter, but can't really see anything about it. Maybe the servers are just down for maintenance or upgrade.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I get why people are shi**y with the server issues over the recent months (my guess is they're doing a total network overhaul in the office, pure speculation obviously) but I would rather deal with this than them having no option than to put something god awful like denuvo into the game.

Reality is Cricket 19 was still heavily pirated in certain countries I won't name and shame so I really can't see what alternative they have to try and combat it.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Guessing this network "upgrade" nuked all my stadiums?? Wtf are they doing?

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I get why people are shi**y with the server issues over the recent months (my guess is they're doing a total network overhaul in the office, pure speculation obviously) but I would rather deal with this than them having no option than to put something god awful like denuvo into the game.

Reality is Cricket 19 was still heavily pirated in certain countries I won't name and shame so I really can't see what alternative they have to try and combat it.
Yeah but we 2 years into this game. I get why they had the requirement originally.

Users who are viewing this thread