Share your gameplay videos here

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Here's my latest career mode video (Hindi)

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Reminder - if you think a thread or post shouldn't exist, report it. Don't have a discussion in the thread about whether the thread should exist - moderators will make that decision.

Will also add though - post your videos in one place, don't post the same thing in multiple threads.

Last edited:

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I think this is a good idea for a thread. People can post highlights, various wickets they've enjoyed or funny moments from the game here.

Luke Jenner

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum. You seem like you have great community here and I can't wait to get involved. Just wondering if anybody wanted to check out my Ben Stokes Career Mode on Ashes Cricket. It can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSBg1oBPqbCl6An7NckKZxD3hej7aUpD

Feel free to check out the rest of my channel as well, it is mainly cricket related content. Thanks for reading.

TheSlipz

D

Deleted member 185125

AI(Jonny Bairstow) scores a T20 century. Check out the below video for complete innings of 107* off 72.

Match Difficulty-Pro
Bowling Difficulty- Hard

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Silly point's reaction when you hit aggressive shots close to them.

[DOUBLEPOST=1512224352][/DOUBLEPOST]Wired dismissal.

D

Deleted member 185125

Bad decision by Umpire. Given out caught but no bat involved.

D

Deleted member 185125

My first ODI match. Reduced to 40 overs a side due to rain. Australia set England(AI) a target of 277 with help of 96* by Wade.
England started steady but then a disastrous collapse. Disappointing chase but really exciting to see the variety of dismissals.
Check out the video below and don't miss out Moin Ali's wicket. Absolute beauty. Enjoy guys!!!

D

Deleted member 185125

Overton takes a superb catch on his follow through.

Users who are viewing this thread