Share your scorecard

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
You've no chance of getting Patterson out ;)

Liking that you've got 3 wickets with Ali against the AI though, that's great to see.

D

Dutch

You've no chance of getting Patterson out ;)

Liking that you've got 3 wickets with Ali against the AI though, that's great to see.
Yeah he went for a few but the man just cuts through sometimes.....the Paine wicket was an absolute beauty....2 overs before tea Jimmy A asks for an over....Root was doubtful but Anderson persisted as the Old Grumpmeister only can and third ball seamed one off the pitch to knock out Timothy’s middle peg......much glee thus creating!

D

Dutch

So this game really can you have you thinking sometimes: day three started with England needing three wickets and with 12 overs till the new ball and Root went with Broad and Anderson to try and knock them over and although Anderson got Stark, the Aussies stuck in there with Patterson edging towards his century....in the 79th over on comes Ali....gets Richardson first ball!...Root doesnt take the new ball and sticks with Ali.......only goes and gets Lyons nicking into the hands of Stokes at slip leaving Patterson short!

However England up a certain creek without all the neccessary rowing equipment......exasperated by the fact that I will be batting for them! England will need 330 to pull this off.....

20190402201602_1.jpg 20190402201612_1.jpg

D

Dutch

Good start by England!!! First break third day in the day night test....

20190402205851_1.jpg

D

Dutch

Mmm what does Boycott say about sticking two wickets on to the scorecard, dont look so pretty then does it......I do love the fact that even playing defensively you can get out to spin....

20190402212353_1.jpg

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I've found the AI bowler usage to be quite variable. There often seems to be a forgotten man in the England bowling attack in my experience, strangely. I've had one innings where Ali hardly bowled, another where Stokes hardly got a bowl, it's all quite peculiar!

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
what an inns by moeen ali 504 in 100 balls

Attachments

• 20190411_102500.jpg
    20190411_102500.jpg
    993.6 KB · Views: 18