Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks everyone for good support.

The first match is going to be between India and Pakistan and I will play as India.

ashu2411

International Coach
India announced their team after a long discussion and finally it was decided that not many changes will be made in the team that played against Sri Lanka. Dravid will be the captain and Ganguly will make a comeback in the team. Kaif is also fit to play. Zaheer Khan will again share the responsibilty of India's frontline bowler. R Gavaskar has also got a call back. So here is the team.

S Tendulkar
V Sehwag
M Dhoni (Wk)
S Ganguly
R Dravid (C)
Y Singh
M Kaif
I Pathan
Z Khan
H Singh
Sreesanth
A Agarkar
V Rao
L Balaji
R Gavaskar

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
U always plays urself or play with other opponents by emails ?

ashu2411

International Coach
I am playing myself buddy and not by email. I will play both the innings. So no point in adding you as Australia.

ashu2411

International Coach
Pakistan also declaring their final team that will leave for Sharjah. Inzamam will retain captaincy. Shoaib and Taufiq Umar are back in team. Imran Nazir failed to find a place and Umar Gul is back with Shabbir Ahmed fully fit and ready to go. So here is the team.

Inzamam Ul Haq (C)
Shahid Afridi
Taufiq Umar
Yousuf Yohana
Yunis Khan
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Malik
Kamran Akmal (Wk)
M Sami
S Akhtar
N Ul Hassan
D Kaneria
Umar Gul
Shabbir Ahmed

ashu2411

International Coach
Australia was also not far behind in declaring their fanal team. Hayden has been kept out and Jacques will retain his place. Thornely and Bracken have also managed to save their places. Hogg and Clarke are back and Gillespie will be again missing. So here is the team that will represent Australia.

R Ponting (C)
A Gillchrist (Wk)
P Jacques
S Katich
M Clarke
D Martyn
A Symonds
M Hussey
S Watson
N Bracken
B Hogg
S Tait
B Lee
G Mcgrath

ashu2411

International Coach
The official sponsor for the Sharjah Cup will be Videocon along with Western Money Transfer Bank and LG.

Sky Sports have won the live telecast rights and will show all the matches live

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
common pakistan!!

ashu2411

International Coach
We caught few words from Ponting while he was leaving for Sharjah with his team.

ponting0fa.png

"This is going to be a good series and hard one also with two purely world class teams taking a part. It will be hard to play against them when whole crowd will be supporting them. But we have done very well in recen past specially in odis starting with Natwest Challenge, then Johny Walker Super series and now Planetcricket Super Cup. So boys are very confident and optimistic on their win.

Although it wont be an easy series but i am still sure that once again Australian team will come on top.

We will miss Hayden but Jacques has proved himself in the past. Its good to have clarke back in the team."

sinkwood

Club Cricketer
Pakistan Will Win The Cup
Sharja Land Of Javaid Miandad

ashu2411

International Coach
The first match is going to be played between India and Pakistan. This will be a great contest as the arch rivals will be once again face each other in Sharjah. Here are the two captain's thoughts on the match.

Dravid - It is always some kind of pressure while playing against Pakistan. But the team is in great form. It has got a new and fresh look and is once again raring to prove themselve as the best. Batting is going to be our main strength with some world class batsmen but our bowling is also good with Pathan and Harbhajan in good form and Zaheer is also back fully fit.

Inzamam - I am very confident of our win here. We have some world class bowlers and two best all rounders in current time. With Akhtar back in great touch and with Sami and Shabbir and hassan, it will be a hard time for Indian batsmen. In batting we have some great experienced batsmen including me. So we are certain that we will continue our great record in Sharjah.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread