Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Punter,

Did this earlier on today;

punterto9.jpg

One of your best. I like the BG.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Good effort on the Dravid siggy Simon. Although I don't like the full render covered. The light render looks good though. Just bring the front render on top and blend it. The text is toooooooo small. Also add a border.

Overall: 8/10

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
There is a 2px border, i don't like big chunky things!

And in all honesty, i didnt mean to leave the brushes over the render like that, i didn't even notice i'd done it. I agree with you on that one, i know what i was trying to do and it probably would have worked had i not forgot to do it :p

Sorry about that.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Nice background, bad texture, very bad lighting effect, not a good effort, bad font. It's not just a Simbazz Signature!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Nice Background, looks great. the render effects are a little plain and I'm sorry but the arms look awful. The text is nice and simple; I like it. Good sig but nowhere near your best.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
4lj1ps.jpg

Not that i've done many in '08, but this has got to be the best.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Agree with KX. the blur effect at the bottom is too visible for me. The text and the render look great. The background looks neat and simple. Hope to see some more from you Simo!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Finding it difficult to find time to do any graphics of late but heres one (or 4);

V1;

neuzjc.jpg

V2;

2zisahk.jpg

V3;

ek40va.jpg

V4;

1ylfkn.jpg

It'll probably my last for a while :p Seeing as College is becoming a real pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread