Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi everyone.

Hopefully this is third time lucky. While the intrusion occurred again, we were able to get more data to pinpoint the source, and again hopefully, address it.

Again I would note that this site would never ask you to install software to access it. If you clicked the link on the site about a 'launcher' - delete it, don't run it, and do a full virus scan on your machine.

I still cannot be 100% confident - but the steps taken now give me confidence to open the forum again.

There are still some addons disabled on the forum. Some, while not directly related to the cause, have had to be left off because of some issues with the forum restoration. The vCash store in particular will be down until some more extensive forum maintenance can be done, Additionally the 'bank' for vCash transfers is currently unavailable, though your vCash balances are still there.

Apologies for the inconvenience, particularly those of you who received spam emails.

-Matt

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i tried to download the software too many times but thanks to windows 10 defendr ... rejected everytime :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
my conversation has been lost how to recover
Unfortunately it can't be recovered. The forum has been restore to a backup of yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread