SkateBoarder2's Designs

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey,

I recently downloaded the MS Paint.NET trial and I decided to have a go at designing logos and other things. I have never done this before, so please be patient!

My first piece of work is this poster for the rivalry between Norwich City and Ipswich Town, two soccer teams who play in derbies against each other. I had a lot of passion in making this as I am an avid Norwich City fan.

Please post your comments on my work. I will post some more of my designs here later on.

Thanks.

Here is the design:
norwichcityfcvipswichtownfcder.jpg

Last edited:

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
SkateBoarder2 said:
Hey,

I recently downloaded the Adobe Photoshop CS2 trial and I decided to have a go at designing logos and other things. I have never done this before, so please be patient!

My first piece of work is this poster for the rivalry between Norwich City and Ipswich Town, two soccer teams who play in derbies against each other. I had a lot of passion in making this as I am an avid Norwich City fan.

Please post your comments on my work. I will post some more of my designs here later on.

Thanks.

Here is the design:
norwichcityfcvipswichtownfcder.jpg
Very interesting..looking forward to seeing some more

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey,

I would like some requests, to test out my skills with the MS Paint.NET trial. I am willing to design avatars or signatures.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread