Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rather take a leap of faith and bag AC Mirage.. coming Oct 12
And PC gamer like me, really holding up my purse for June Steam Sale.

We may buy C24 around Christmas when all patching will be done and we may have discount...

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My man, there hasn’t been a release date announced in the first place.
There was no date announced, but they said the game will release in the month of JUNE 2023 and for Nintendo Switch - in November 2023. So, as of now until further announcement we can still hope for a June release :embarrest:
-https://www.cricket.com.au/

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It will definitely come before the 2nd Ashes test as they won't be ruining the Ashes license even if the game is not in releasing condition. However they must start releasing some marketing info by now though.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How are people speculating that a game that never had an official release date is delayed? Is that even possible? :laughter:

Make it all make sense!
Post automatically merged:

This made me naustalgic. Been playing the last good pes21 for couple of weeks, and I feel this is Grand..miles ahead still from Fifa23 garbage. Kind of same feeling like AC17 over C22

One regret I have is that I didn’t pick up the last version of PES, with mods it is the arguably the best version of football you could experience at the moment.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It will definitely come before the 2nd Ashes test as they won't be ruining the Ashes license even if the game is not in releasing condition. However they must start releasing some marketing info by now though.
May be I get a feeling that @BigAntStudios thinks marketing for their games is overrated.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
last version of PES, with mods it is the arguably the best version
Ya really! The SP Football Life is what you're referring to...with mods... it's absolute gem. I wonder if we have the ability to break open our Cricket titles like that... I'm sure the passionate community would've bring the best cricket experiences outta it too. The way people still kept EA cricket 07 open and relevant till today... makes me wonder man.. the passionate people are here...all we need a supportive development team.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
May be I get a feeling that @BigAntStudios thinks marketing for their games is overrated.
True..specially no competition around... we're habituated in digesting crap from ages now... be it food, digital content, nerflix, woke drama, forums overloaded with speculation and what not... so..why not a cricket game.. :p

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ya really! The SP Football Life is what you're referring to...with mods... it's absolute gem. I wonder if we have the ability to break open our Cricket titles like that... I'm sure the passionate community would've bring the best cricket experiences outta it too. The way people still kept EA cricket 07 open and relevant till today... makes me wonder man.. the passionate people are here...all we need a supportive development team.

I haven’t tried Football Life yet, may have to do so one day. Was referring to the other mods that still seem to be going strong last I checked.

LEFF

Club Captain
IMO- They are expanding off the C22 build (but better obvs)... 2-3 week marketing plan makes total sense as Squad announcements, county/IPL is all heating up... Its not delayed, its not undercooked... I think it'll be medium rare. (I hope this comment ages well). Also I'm hungry.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Since the game is labeled as "The Official Game of The Ashes", I expect that BA are contractually obligated to the ECB and CA to release the game in time for The Ashes.

Eswara vardhan

Club Captain
Features I want
->Type of Confidence meter
If we get edges or beaten it would go down or if one or two well directed bouncers hit, it should reach bottom and a small physio cutscene or even a retd hurt.
->Dedicated sledging button
A button to start sledging or to give response after using it both batter and bowler should try to be more aggressive either scoring sixes or giving away wickets.
->Taking or giving role to non striker in career mode.
Telling non striker to play anchor as you hit or you play safely and ask others to hit. if you are younger player senior will give you the role.
->Scoreboard/Scorecard
editing Each broadcaster has own Overlays so give players freedom to edit them for each in academy.
->Scenario mode from Cricket 19
->Teasers as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread