MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing that Cricket games till date have ignored and i would like that to be included in upcoming iteration is the ball type ..i.e Duke in England, Ireland..darker Duke in west Indies, kukabura in Australia and other countries and sg cricket in india...all these balls have different seam and colour and thus different characteristics..
Duke balls are in C22 though (granted its the same colour as a kookaburra ball instead of a darker red lacquer but its in there)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
You will though :laughter:
Not sure I'll even buy tbh!

Only got 22 as I'd missed a release since Ashes, and it got me interested. There's currently zero hype or info to get excited about for Cricket 24, so that's a difficult hook ha

Plus given the track record, it seems almost inevitable any new game will need 2 months minimum to get it into shape after release day. Not really fussed about paying decent money for a patch fest.

Happy to be proven wrong, but there plenty of evidence suggesting that is the direction of travel.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not sure I'll even buy tbh!

Only got 22 as I'd missed a release since Ashes, and it got me interested. There's currently zero hype or info to get excited about for Cricket 24, so that's a difficult hook ha

Plus given the track record, it seems almost inevitable any new game will need 2 months minimum to get it into shape after release day. Not really fussed about paying decent money for a patch fest.

Happy to be proven wrong, but there plenty of evidence suggesting that is the direction of travel.
Exactly my thoughts. I was and am still a fan of BigAnt. I however have lost my patience and even wrote an open letter to them here. The state of games they have released is just not acceptable.

If I can appreciate, I can definitely criticize them. Below was my letter to them for DBC14, they even posted this on FB on how the devs and team loved it.

I have bought all games from Big Ant including Casey Powell Lacrosse, unfortunately they are not getting my money on Day 1. Probably after reviews from genuine people here on the forum.

1685847610217.png

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Exactly my thoughts. I was and am still a fan of BigAnt. I however have lost my patience and even wrote an open letter to them here. The state of games they have released is just not acceptable.

If I can appreciate, I can definitely criticize them. Below was my letter to them for DBC14, they even posted this on FB on how the devs and team loved it.

I have bought all games from Big Ant including Casey Powell Lacrosse, unfortunately they are not getting my money on Day 1. Probably after reviews from genuine people here on the forum.

View attachment 279466

Now they are not apologetic if the promised features are not in the game, a game requiring tons of patch work after release, and not being transparent about when to expect nor what to expect in the game. Cricket 22 had the excuse of Covid , now with AFL and C24 it is just complete disregard for the fans of the company.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Now they are not apologetic if the promised features are not in the game, a game requiring tons of patch work after release, and not being transparent about when to expect nor what to expect in the game. Cricket 22 had the excuse of Covid , now with AFL and C24 it is just complete disregard for the fans of the company.
Realistically games are still probably being impacted by covid.

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
when u know u f ed up in ur previous game,u know people expect low from u,so u must impress them by chaning new things or adding.Understand BAS
Post automatically merged:

its like a drug,u dont need it,but u cant live without it,AAHH BAS drop some thing man!

Users who are viewing this thread