OTHER Snooker 19

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At work will let you know in about 5-6 hours .the comments on steam are that they are getting there but not there yet
Apparently the new blue transition is worse then the white one :eek:

D

Deleted member 193590

Apparently the new blue transition is worse then the white one :eek:
it's about the same,still as annoying as f@@k.not really impressed with the update,ai definitely plays different but in my game tonight it was awful.
Played 3 frames as Gilbert vs Higgins and Higgins highest break was 8 :lol he was playing like Stevie wonder.Also they've changed the sound of the ball hitting the pocket,but it sounds more like someone's shutting a cupboard door.
Don't play online so can't comment on that.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
blue is probably less harsh the white of before sometimes it lingers longer than other times.Also only playing career but as ronnie usually against lower ranked players so would expect them to miss a bit.My play mirrors my real life play so it seems authentic enough from that point of view.Crowd now claps at points you would expect.Slightly annoying is the commentary sometimes comes before the score and the score is said when the next player is at the table.Had an odd situation where my opponent missed 3 hittable balls and conceded the frame wasnt very realistic has that ever happend at a top level tourney in real life.Not fussed to much about the sounds.Any tips how to judge angles when you need to hit it off the cushion to escape a snooker.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I play a modded WSC 2005 which is all up to date etc. and I think it’s a better game than Snooker 19
However if I didn’t have a modded WSC 2005 then at £12 I probably would be tempted

£12 is a round of drinks for about 10 minutes of pleasure so compared to that if you have any interest in Snooker you won’t mind the outlay

JoeS31

County Cricketer
It's a very decent game in my opinion. At £12 I'd say definitely get it if you're interested in snooker. The career mode is very good apart from the fact you can't create yourself :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread