So BA took a massive dump on us console users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

School Cricketer
First they release an unfinished, bug riddled game and even after 3 patches, doesn't play well.

The 4th patch was promised in Feb, then March, then late April and now it's 5 months after release and the game is still crashing, stats are all incorrect, so many bugs and no dynamic lineups which is literally written on the box!

I guess they're focusing on leaching on that sweet AFL Evolution money eh.

Go ahead, close this thread.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
First they release an unfinished, bug riddled game and even after 3 patches, doesn't play well.

The 4th patch was promised in Feb, then March, then late April and now it's 5 months after release and the game is still crashing, stats are all incorrect, so many bugs and no dynamic lineups which is literally written on the box!

Rushing to get this in before the thread gets closed - let me say that this is 100 kinds of ignorant.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Source of your information? it was NEVER promised in feb, nor march, and the patch 4 was NEVER promised for certain formats in April either. they delivered a beta patch 4 for PC by the end of April.... I am a console user and am more than happy to wait for a proper patch 4 than a rushed piece of ^&#^&# which they have to patch again....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I know there's an option to block an user from seeing his post,is there a same thing for threads as well..If yes please guide me through..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread