Team Thread Sons of Pitches

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This team is the new John Cena.. you can't see them anywhere.

In all seriousness - where are they?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
They are most prolly sleeping. They will all the burden on Sachin and Wasim. Others would read the scores of 20-25 and 8-0-76-0!

D

Deleted member 46200

Not that they have much to hang out......
I am just starting to think you've watched too much dodge ball.... For most of your insults.

And I mean this in the name of banter and affection x

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
This team is the new John Cena.. you can't see them anywhere.

We're busy training hard alongside the legends, Sachin and Wasim, instead of blabbering with you people. :p. We are looking to dominate upon you and are eagerly prepared to shut your mouth. There is a massive difference between talking and actually doing something, in this case performing.... I'd say you watch what you're saying boy.... you should be prepared to take a beating from us. Banter doesn't bring results, do they? :D

D

Deleted member 46200

We're busy training hard alongside the legends, Sachin and Wasim, instead of blabbering with you people. :p. We are looking to dominate upon you and are eagerly prepared to shut your mouth. There is a massive difference between talking and actually doing something, in this case performing.... I'd say you watch what you're saying boy.... you should be prepared to take a beating from us. Banter doesn't bring results, do they? :D
Someone's had too much sugar today... Last time we did so much talking and so much doing that we still won everything... The boy speaks sense the girl speaks facts x x x

Let the games begin!!!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread