• India journey to the 2011 World Cup by Aditya

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Pakistani Premier League by send2yaari

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mate still i feel BEach Cricket SHould Have Been In The List Anyways Next Month For Sure It's Going to win

Beach cricket hasn't even been going for one month...
Stories are meant to of been going at least two months, before they get nominated.

Harshshah

Club Captain
Ok!! but again H2H started again the month of jan after the initial problem Mad Faced then how come that been nominated?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My vote goes to Hedger he really deserves to win this month. As far as my story is concern i am happy that people are at least reading it nowdays because 2-3 weeks ago no one was even commenting on it so i am happy with people commenting and spending there time to read it. :)

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Beach cricket hasn't even been going for one month...
Stories are meant to of been going at least two months, before they get nominated.

Yes i completely agree with you Callum. Do not worry that story is here to stay. Some fabulous beach cricketing action coming up after this season's end.

Mihir Doshi added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

My vote goes to the most deserving one Hedger

You rock my freind your story rocks.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've gone with Hedger on only one basis.
When he had tough times, he stopped the story and when he got C07 installed again, he brought back that story and even he managed everything in one thread.
He planned well.
But at the same time, PPL is going great.
It has great piece of graphics, which are very rare.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well at the moment I will advice that my story isn't really in flow to get SOTM, I am doing it pretty slow unlike others so better to vote for Hedger_14.
Even though my story is far ahead on graphics respect but he is updating it continuously more then me.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
████ should have updated my story regularly but due to ICSE next month couldn't do it :(.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Make the votes public, cause there are certain people who dont post their comments but do read the stories. This way readers can see who they are.

Anyhow tough competition. H2H has been pretty exciting, and entertaining, but I wont exactly say it is your typical story. PPL has been a bit slow, it is understandable, but that wont help it. Haven read Aditya and Hedger's stories lately, but will do so, now that they have been nominated. Obviously will be holding my vote back late, till the highest bidder makes his offer for my vote :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
^That's cheating. At least make it 1k? :p

Users who are viewing this thread