• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its difficult to put on smilley's from mobile. I wasn't serious.

Binnu added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Btw, what about my Ipl fcc? It din't get nominated in last month reasoning about its age. And now, its finished. Btw, i'm planning to run (continue) the twenty twenty tournament from march 25th. So, I guess it'll be fair if it gets nominated IMO.

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey now i suppose Beach Cricket Needs To Be Here!!!

You will have to improve the quality of your presentation if you want your story to be nominated for SOTM.

User2010 said:
Nothing but a user tag, I guess. Maybe some vcash as well.

No vCash. The winner gets a user tag and his story stickied.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No vCash. The winner gets a user tag and his story being stickied.

VCash is/was/should be given :) Lets make some changes this time to standard Vcash 15K prize money.

Normal Vcash Award( PC's standard reward ) - 15K
Conditions Apply(From Story Staff) - 10K

Total : 25K

Conditions Apply

1) Consistency maintained in the story - reflects the history of story writer i.e. how good & consistent image the writer maintains in this forums.
2) Efforts Applied - Includes writing & presentation. Note - Presentation doesn't mean all the attractive Graphics alone, but even a very neat way one presents his story to readers.

@KC, check your PM please. :)

P

pcfan123

15k? I think the winners deserve more than that :laugh

Maximum daily interest in the bank is 40k!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
15k? I think the winners deserve more than that :laugh

Yes yes, it's the old reward ( thats why I did mention as a standard system that has been followed in general ). Let me see, I think it's time for some hikes. :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Treva and User2010 story rock. Best of luck guys. :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't get any vCash when I won two months ago, but yeah 25k if nothing to most.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Yes, just to let you guys know - We are in the process of discussing the new amount which we will let you know by the end of this SOTM contest. It will be implemented from the current month.

I didn't get any vCash when I won two months ago, but yeah 25k if nothing to most.

Fine, given! You can check it now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Hey judging a story depends on users!! Mihir has done some great work in season 1 and after some suggestions is improving in season 2.

I would like to see Beach Cricket Here for sure!!!

KC said you need to have more presentation and Beach cricket had really good presentation in season one!!

Why was H2H included last month? He had scorecards made from PCCS and some writings.. nothing else!!

Mihir have atleast included some imaginary pics of beach cricket players!!

BEACH CRICKET needs to be here

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Rahul, I don't know what your problem is?
Can you just leave H2H alone, even if I did just put PCCS scorecards, they looked pretty damn good! Mihir needs to improve presentation and he's doing so, once he gets there he'll be nominated, stop forcing a nomination, how does it matter to you anyway? I honestly don't think his league/story is better than the fantastic stories that are up for nomination, seriously, grow up

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Comparing H2H with Beach cricket is so stupid. I just had a look at last update of beach cricket and it is not at all good and it wont be fair to the writer of it,if he gets nominated in this weeks SOTM because its fair to say there is competition between two stories User2010's and Treva's. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Why was H2H included last month? He had scorecards made from PCCS and some writings.. nothing else!!
I'm not a mod or something here but I'll answer that for you as a reader of that 'story'. Yes it is/was a story.

Did you see the whole concept? He put a very good storyline there. He posted updates besides the matches as well. It was fun and everyone enjoyed it.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Happy to see my story back up there. I wish I could update more often, it's just a bummer that I don't have Photoshop on my laptop.

I'm going to vote for User2010's Bangladesh story, even if it hasn't really been active in the last few months because of other things.

Users who are viewing this thread