Story SOTM- March 2010

Who will win SOTM March 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think User 2010's story is a deserving one!

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I would really like to vote or Covvy's story because I really enjoy the read to be honest but it's just not updated enough, same with Treva's, brilliant story but rare updates. Shan's been putting good effort with updates but the story just doesn't cut it, that leaves User's story, updated frequently with great presentation.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Btw, even my IPL FCC deserved an entry. Last month, it was not taken into consideration because of its age. But now, its finished. But, I'm starting it this month end. Its okay, if I get nominated next month:) as I'll be free of this additional tension apart from my examinations:p.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You know what MaD, even I cannot resist voting for Covvy. His writing is fantastic.

So, in conclusion, do we really need to have a vote at all? Let's just hand it to User
You still think that Trev? :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My vote goes to User 2010's - Go tiger go - A bangladesh story

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is that tactical voting User, getting one up on me by voting for someone else? ;) Tied at the moment though, so a lot closer than I thought. Best get an update up today to convert the non-believers.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Is that tactical voting User, getting one up on me by voting for someone else? ;) Tied at the moment though, so a lot closer than I thought. Best get an update up today to convert the non-believers.

No tactics Trev. I voted for Covvy as I found his writing pretty good. For update, I'm just preparing it. Not to convert anyone but only because I've free time up my sleeve. Does this matter with all four of us? We know all the four stories are quality. (Yes, I consider mine as quality as well.)

User2010 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

There you lead by one. Now I know, how people take a revenge here.

Users who are viewing this thread