Story SOTM - Sep 2009

Who deserves to win SOTM for September, 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering if there should be a LOM as well-League of the month that is.

Yeah I agree with you. ;)
Last month the APL won it, which I would say is more of a league than a story and this month it looks like it may be IPL PC Style, which again I would say is more of a league.
However I am not taking anything away from Gary as he puts in a lot of work and would be a deserving winner, if he goes on to win. :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I think Binnu did that when the leagues were in the online cricket games section before Suren closed it when he moved the leagues into a subforum of this forum.

Gary123

School Cricketer
One can talk to Surender via PM about this.
LOTM will be beneficial and will encourage the managers to go on:)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Yeah.I remember that Brendon.
I don't think Suren will do that though as only a couple of leagues are active at the moment.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah personally I don't think leagues such as ASL, IPL and APL are really stories so I don't think they should be considered for story of the month.
So really we would have a LOM so they can have a go at winning something as a lot of effort is put into them.

harrisb

International Coach
i said that at the beginning of this thread, and they said it was ok, so i started one in the stories forum, because it is more active

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
But still the mods need to differentiate between a league and a story to be honest.
Makes no sense to have leagues in this category.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
But still the mods need to differentiate between a league and a story to be honest.
Makes no sense to have leagues in this category.

@ bcvstheworld : Completely agree, there are about 5 leagues in the story forum at the moment that shouldn't be there.

@ 07harrisb : The reason why the league forum is not as active is people are starting leagues in the story part...

Highlander999

ICC President
Leagues like the Cricsim style have always been in the PC Story forum. Speaking as one of the old farts who has kicked around the story forum since Surendar was just a simple member (a very long time ago :p) these leagues have always run. It is just that this month there have been 3 active ones.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Well I started my APL before the Cricket Leagues section was moved here.. I have no problem moving to the Cricket Leagues though, all up to the mods.

Users who are viewing this thread