South Africa Tour Of Australia : 3 Test & 3 ODI : (17 Dec 2022 till 17 Jan 2023)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Nortje, wow. He deserves that (although Warner deserves more).

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
This is a shockingly bad innings from de Bruyn. It's like when Jason Roy scored a bunch of runs against Ireland, but every scoring shot was a mishit in the air that vaguely avoided the fielders. Bonus points for being dropped one and a half times

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Well, I guess on the bright side, at least South Africa scored 200 for a change.
Yeppp... from what I've seen (and assuming Rabada's struggles are just poor form), they have six elite bowlers and one (Verreynne) batter who'd get into the Aussie team. (I think Bavuma's been decent, and there's some promise to Erwee's technique, but the other four have been putrid).

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Yeppp... from what I've seen (and assuming Rabada's struggles are just poor form), they have six elite bowlers and one (Verreynne) batter who'd get into the Aussie team. (I think Bavuma's been decent, and there's some promise to Erwee's technique, but the other four have been putrid).
Yeah, that India series they won papered over the cracks. Made them look a better team, but they could barely scrape together any runs in that series.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah, that India series they won papered over the cracks. Made them look a better team, but they could barely scrape together any runs in that series.
Probably because they picked a sensible lineup for the decider lol

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Australian team for Sydney test
Australia's squad for Sydney Test against South Africa:

Pat Cummins (c), Ashton Agar, Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Lance Morris, Nathan Lyon, Matthew Renshaw, Steve Smith, David Warner

I think Matthew Renshaw scoring hundred for prime minister XL vs Westindies so they picked him.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I think Matthew Renshaw scoring hundred for prime minister XL vs Westindies so they picked him.
And in the Shield, and I think in County too.

Man scores runs everywhere he goes. Except the Heat, because we're allergic to getting a single batsman who's consistently above average

Users who are viewing this thread