South Africa Tour Of Australia : 3 Test & 3 ODI : (17 Dec 2022 till 17 Jan 2023)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Cheeks finally gets to bat :')

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Never thought I’d see another batter blueballed by his skipper by a declaration when on the verge of a double century again.

Bevab

Staff Member
Cummins was extraordinarily good today. ATG material for Australia already and a legitimate contender for McGrath’s throne. Him being such a likeable bloke makes it all the more better.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
It just doesn't look like happening anymore does it.

I have to say that Agar over any one of Boland, Morris or Richardson is the biggest selection blunder I can remember all year (all one week of it)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I have to say that Agar over any one of Boland, Morris or Richardson is the biggest selection blunder I can remember all year (all one week of it)
I do agree with you on the first two, but Jhye broke down in the BBL during this game. I doubt he'd have lasted a five dayer

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I do agree with you on the first two, but Jhye broke down in the BBL during this game. I doubt he'd have lasted a five dayer
No way of knowing that going in - whereas there was every way of knowing the SCG wouldn't offer anything of value to Agar

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
No way of knowing that going in - whereas there was every way of knowing the SCG wouldn't offer anything of value to Agar
I mean, some spinners are finding value in the pitch...
1673145953726.png

Bevab

Staff Member
It just doesn't look like happening anymore does it.

I’ve seen people say that Agar was only selected to give him a chance to contest for the second spinner role for the upcoming India tour. Bit odd that he’s then been barely bowled in comparison, doesn’t seem like he’s done anything of note either when he did.

Users who are viewing this thread