Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
South African Pro20 League
header-default.jpg
Announcing a Single Round Pro20 Competition for all South African Based players of DBC on the Ps3 Console :

MATCH RULES

The competition will be a Pro20 format.

Points System
4 points for a win
3 points for a draw/No Result
0 points for a loss

Bonus Points
Take 10 wickets +1 bonus points
Score 100+ runs +1 bonus point
Score 140+ runs +2 bonus points
Chase Score with 5 wickets down +1 bonus point
Chase Score with 3 wickets down +2 bonus point

1. General Match Conditions

General T20 rules , except the following differences
  • Bar reviews: 2 per Innings , (please edit the default 1)
  • 2 Bouncers per over (default is 1)
  • 4 fielders outside circle after the Powerplay , (default is 5)
2.No "Normalise Skills" allowed , (meaning dont check it in match creation)

3.Never accept the Forfeit request sent automatically in game , we play our games in full. This is sent automatically by the game once 30 seconds time limit per over is up for setting your field.

4.Any Custom team composition are allowed , with the only guidelines being the following :
  • Top Order Batsmen Star rating not higher than 4
  • Middle Order Batsmen Star rating not higher than 3
  • ** Please note the above two can be interchanged ie Top Order 3 , Middle Order 4
  • Lower Order Batsmen Star Rating not higher than 2
  • Fast Bowling Star Rating not higher than 4
  • Spin Bowling Star Rating not higher than 3
  • Overall Team Shield Rating not higher than 3
To achieve the above requirements , please go and edit your team that will be participating in the league in the Academy until it fits the specs. This is done on an individual basis whereby lowering or upping the Skills and Attributes of a Fast Bowler will change the " Fast Bowling Star rating" of the team , and also indirectly the overall Shield Rating . The rule of thumb will be once you have your team set up as above , the Team Shield rating will never be higher than 3. To check the effects of all your alterations , Save the team and then create a Quick match against the Computer , on the pre match screen you will see the Star ratings.

If any of the Star ratings are still over the limits set , then go back and repeat the exercise on the individuals that you know is still rated too high, until the shield rating falls inside the above limits.

5. Home team will create the match using the custom match option with the Custom Pro20 match type, and can choose any conditions including the venue they want, there is no requirement to select the random conditions but this option can be selected if the home team prefers. (Just remember to edit and save a Custom Pro20 Match type in the Academy beforehand)

6. If any glitches/bugs are encountered , we will have to live with it , as cricket was never intended as a perfect game. However if a match is very laggy and glitchy and both teams agree to restart then that is between the two team managers. The restart must take place before the game is complete.

7.Slow ball bouncers by medium pacers and spinners are not allowed. (These are the deliveries that allmost bounce twice on the way to the wickets, they do not apply to fast, fast medium bowlers) - If encountered continuously in a match , please notify me and I will decide on the way forward. Rule of thumb is balls that pitches further than 6 m mark from the batsman (Bear in mind they should be the slow loopy spinner , and the Slow Ball bouncer by the medium pacer) any other ball is fine at this length. Screenshots through whatsapp of the balls bowled after the over normally is enough "evidence" for the two playing managers to resolve the issue in-game . I don`t want to intervene if it was only randomly happening , and handled by the two players .

8. If no connection between two players can be established after various try outs in the alloted week , points will be shared.

9.Usual power play fielding restrictions apply for first 6 overs (Only 2 fielders outside the circle) , and then a maximum of 4 fielders outside the ring after the power play overs.(T20 Default is 5) Please remember to go and edit your default T20 settings , I normally save the custom Match Types with the Competitions Name to distinguish them from the default ones.

10.There is no restriction on how a field can be set other than this so no one should complain about unorthodox field settings. Please go and create your own custom fields in the academy , to also speed up the constant re-setting of your field placements after bowling changes.

11.Upon Match Completion , please take a Screenshot (with your Phone) of the Scorecard and Post it in the whatsapp group , as I need it for the Logs and Bonus Point Calculations . I will ask that the winning manager do this , meaning if I dont receive his winning scorecard , I will handle the match as a No-Result and share points. I have allowed for 1 week for the Managers to complete their 2 matches as per the fixture list. Meaning each Friday the new round will start. All scorecards needs to be received by me before the new round starts .

12. No advance matches with other managers will be allowed to be posted on the whatsapp group , meaning I will only accept the "official" scheduled matches scorecards per week. This however does not mean that you cannot play your future scheduled match earlier , I will just not accept the scorecard until the appropriate time. So DON`T send me the Future Round`s scorecards earlier , I will just bin it. DO send them in at the right time. I will not keep it somewhere and wait for the right time to process it. I get confused easily , and this is the only way for me to try and keep up with the league. Please bear in mind we are playing alot of matches per week , so I don`t want to be flooded with random scorecards that does`nt match the weeks "official" matches.

13. In the event that one of the parties cannot fulfill their fixture with the opposition , the available Party will be awarded 6 points. It is the responsibility of the Available manager , to inform and explain to me of the oppositions NO-Show in the alloted Week. If no notification is received in the alloted week , a No result will be awarded to both sides , resulting in shared points.

Managers participating
  1. Attie....................PSN ID : Springbokgamer
  2. Quintus................PSN ID : qooslunchbox
  3. Shaun..................PSN ID : poisonsw84
  4. Bryan...................PSN ID : stormersfan
  5. Johan...................PSN ID : JohanBrits
  6. Neil......................PSN ID : PTA_Bulls_2013
  7. Tian.....................PSN ID : Balrog_ZA
  8. Niff......................PSN ID : dockels
  9. Jaco & Danie.........PSN ID : VleesbaaiGarage
  10. Lourens................PSN ID : Harmonichadez
  11. Justin...................PSN ID : jgumtheram
  12. Devan..................PSN ID : Devanjoker
  13. Chris....................PSN ID : Balljustice
  14. David...................PSN ID : DavidTheMan29
  15. Ray......................PSN ID : Ray-papa999

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Fixture and Results list :
Final Results before Playoffs.jpg
After the League phase , the Knockouts will be played as follows :
Semi Finals :
Qualifier 1: Team 1 vs Team2
Eliminator: Team 3 vs Team 4

Qualifier 2: Runner-up Qualifier 1 vs Winner Eliminator

Final

Winner Qualifier 1 vs Winner Qualifier 2
In case of a Tie , winner will be determined by way of a Super Over , (please remember to check this option when creating the match)

Final Summary :

A Big Congratulation goes out to Shaun Wentzel from team Poison Venom, who managed to win Season 1 of this highly competitive league . In the Playoffs he managed to destroy all opposition with his brilliant Spin Bowling , restricting all to very low scores.

Thanks to everyone else for this great tourney , and looking forward to host the next one in August . It really was a pleasure working with all of you guys.

Victory.jpg

Last edited:

Cricz25

Club Captain
Cool @Acid Burn :cheers I still remember your Caribbean League's cool stats for Top bowlers, Batsmen etc. :) All the Best :thumbs

Shaun Wentzel

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Eventually I'm also sorted now. Struggled to get registered but now I'm here. Hey everyone......looking forward to loose against all of you!

qooslunchbox

School Cricketer
geesh had to create a new mail but finally on. Oh and so everyone knows that is a real picture of shaun's ass.

Shaun Wentzel

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@qooslunchbox And this is the reason that I'm struggling to get rid of you!

Good luck for the league meester!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Final Summary :

A Big Congratulation goes out to Shaun Wentzel from team Poison Venom, who managed to win Season 1 of this highly competitive league . In the Playoffs he managed to destroy all opposition with his brilliant Spin Bowling , restricting all to very low scores.

Thanks to everyone else for this great tourney , and looking forward to host the next one in August . It really was a pleasure working with all of you guys.
Victory.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread