DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
XojZ9Rh.png

;)
Finally, I can play this series: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cricket_team_in_Pakistan_in_2005–06
I watched this as a kid, Irfan Pathan picking up a hat-trick! @Spoobir you’re making me live my childhood! Wow!
Edit - This one as well: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_cricket_team_in_India_in_2004–05

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I think it is better to add the player created by rajsvm to 2005 India team than applying my texture to your model.

I have edited my head model a fair bit after adding your face. People are free to check out all versions and download whichever players they want, it's easy enough to swap them into the team. Especially since players need to be downloaded one at a time to avoid the face bugging out anyway.

In the meantime, I'm going to tease you guys some more. :p

huNHj3O.png

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have edited my head model a fair bit after adding your face. People are free to check out all versions and download whichever players they want, it's easy enough to swap them into the team. Especially since players need to be downloaded one at a time to avoid the face bugging out anyway.

huNHj3O.png
SA world cup team??

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

huNHj3O.png

Superb! Can't wait to see the faces

swisscheese

Club Captain
@Spoobir any chance ur gonna create L.Balaji for the indian squad? would be a great addition considering the pakistan team coming soon (kits looking awesome)

Users who are viewing this thread