Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And we're back at it with four Pakistani faces complete and shared!

cFz1g4V.png

All pretty big stars so guessing should hopefully be easy. :cheers
Inzi, Younis, Afridi, Shoaib Akthar

pinku

Club Captain
Here's one for you guys. Pre or post conversion Yousuf? Or both? One Mohammad Yousuf with beard and one Yousuf Youhana with no beard.

Both pleeeeease

Though after keeping a beard he went up another level altogether.

Last edited:

swisscheese

Club Captain
Here's one for you guys. Pre or post conversion Yousuf? Or both? One Mohammad Yousuf with beard and one Yousuf Youhana with no beard.
both would be awesome!!!:yes

btw can we make a copy of a created player? unlike the linked players where i can save as custom player the unlinked by a creator can be downloaded only once and if i try to download another it just asks me to replace the old one. im asking in case we want to make multiple versions of the same player

shak91

School Cricketer
And we're back at it with four Pakistani faces complete and shared!

cFz1g4V.png

All pretty big stars so guessing should hopefully be easy. :cheers
This is by far the best Inzamam I have ever seen in any cricket game on disc/created. Younis Khan and Afridi also look great. Thank you so much for making it possible. I am sorry but would it be possible if Shoaib Akhtar could be edited a little? I know its a hassle but just a small request.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is by far the best Inzamam I have ever seen in any cricket game on disc/created. Younis Khan and Afridi also look great. Thank you so much for making it possible. I am sorry but would it be possible if Shoaib Akhtar could be edited a little? I know its a hassle but just a small request.
I agree even the Cricket 07 mods weren't as good as this :thumbs

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

I may go back to him but the truth is I have 15+ players to make for every team and unfortunately I just don't have the time to spend hours on one face. I spent a bit longer on him already because he's such a big player of the era but eventually it reached a point where I had to move on. If someone else can tweak the model to improve it or come up with a better PlayFace I'll be happy to use that one in the team instead.

shak91

School Cricketer
I may go back to him but the truth is I have 15+ players to make for every team and unfortunately I just don't have the time to spend hours on one face. I spent a bit longer on him already because he's such a big player of the era but eventually it reached a point where I had to move on. If someone else can tweak the model to improve it or come up with a better PlayFace I'll be happy to use that one in the team instead.
Totally understandable. Looking forward to your upcoming creations.

pinku

Club Captain
So, in order to avoid prosecution by the police, I'm back with another four Pakistani faces!

Guessing caps on! Pretty interested to see how people do with this one. I think they're pretty good.

9UzcrFS.png

All shared under Spoobir :cheers

:lol:lol:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1562101822][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, in order to avoid prosecution by the police, I'm back with another four Pakistani faces!

Guessing caps on! Pretty interested to see how people do with this one. I think they're pretty good.

9UzcrFS.png

All shared under Spoobir :cheers

Mohammed Yousuf, Kamran Akmal, Salman Butt and Arshad Khan or Danish Kaneria.

Users who are viewing this thread