Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And the Australian faces have begun!

Here's Ricky:
Q08pG2T.png

Yep, he has way too slight a build. Something that has definitely got worse since Ashes where you could make quite decent bulky players.

Just hook it to my veins. Need more of this.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And the Australian faces have begun!

Here's Ricky:
Q08pG2T.png

Yep, he has way too slight a build. Something that has definitely got worse since Ashes where you could make quite decent bulky players.
Really Impressive

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Note: I have re-shared England 2005 with edits to the kit colours, due to the changes in colouring introduced in the last (and upcoming) patch. So make sure to re-download to get the latest version! (and rate 5 stars while you're there :p)

It may still not look 100% right but there is another PS4 patch on the way which should fix it. Xbox users, no idea when you get your patch but that will also fix it.

Last edited:

Spoobir

Top Notch - Hayden, Gilly, Langer and even Lee looks spot on.

I'm not completely happy with Lee, he has one of those face shapes that's so tricky to get right in the game.

Plus he looks a lot better in his baggy than with the dodgy hairstyle I had to give him. :p

Glad you were able to guess all four though, shows they're at least recognisable. :cheers

mikeyd204

School Cricketer
Note: I have re-shared England 2005 with edits to the kit colours, due to the changes in colouring introduced in the last (and upcoming) patch. So make sure to re-download to get the latest version! (and rate 5 stars while you're there :p)

It may still not look 100% right but there is another PS4 patch on the way which should fix it. Xbox users, no idea when you get your patch but that will also fix it.

Phenomenal work Spoobir!!! The academy content is taking this game to another level!! Just one quick question (well two perhaps) but do you know the release date for this patch? Secondly what’s the best thread to follow in order to hear of these patch release dates? Thanks again for the amazing content!! :)

Spoobir

Happy to annouce that Australia 2005 team has now been released! Includes:

-13 PlayFace players from the Ashes 2005 squad
-Home and Away kits for Tests and ODIs

AsXo87x.jpg

Plans going forward:
-PlayFaces for Australian ODI players (eg. Brad Hogg, Andrew Symonds)
-More bats for England and Australia players
-Fixing the Australia ODI cap since my current logo doesn't work on the new cap model
-Starting on India kits and players

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Happy to annouce that Australia 2005 team has now been released! Includes:

-13 PlayFace players from the Ashes 2005 squad
-Home and Away kits for Tests and ODIs

AsXo87x.jpg

Plans going forward:
-PlayFaces for Australian ODI players (eg. Brad Hogg, Andrew Symonds)
-More bats for England and Australia players
-Fixing the Australia ODI cap since my current logo doesn't work on the new cap model
-Starting on India kits and players

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
Lovely stuff

Users who are viewing this thread