OTHER Sports Video Games I'd Buy, If They Were good

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I bought Tour De France 2020 the other day. No idea whats going on but it seems alright.

Id love a decent boxing game, not been one for years.

MrLizard

School Cricketer
Table Tennis Pro V2 - Official Home Page at GrassGames.com

This table tennis game is decent, I had it on disc in the early 2000s so obviously the graphics are dated but the mouse controls work really well and I haven't played/seen another decent table tennis game other than the one by R* so it's probably still the best available (other than VR games). Can download the trial and it's still available to purchase for $10-15 if you like it.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Table Tennis Pro V2 - Official Home Page at GrassGames.com

This table tennis game is decent, I had it on disc in the early 2000s so obviously the graphics are dated but the mouse controls work really well and I haven't played/seen another decent table tennis game other than the one by R* so it's probably still the best available (other than VR games). Can download the trial and it's still available to purchase for $10-15 if you like it.

I have that game. I never really got the hang of it for some reason. Maybe I'll dig it out and have another go. There's been nothing since on the PC.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Eleven Table Tennis VR is a really great game. Next week will be released Oculus Quest 2 at 299$ price. It's absolutely worth it and could probably be the most
important hardware release in a long time.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Eleven Table Tennis VR is a really great game. Next week will be released Oculus Quest 2 at 299$ price. It's absolutely worth it and could probably be the most
important hardware release in a long time.

I would love try this, but until they can absolutely guarantee that no one will ever get motion sickness from VR, it's not for me.

TomW777

Club Captain
I kind of like the idea of a yachting game with the Americas Cup & Volvo Ocean Race.

I come from a ski racing background so I would also like a game following the Alpine World Cup Tour.

Users who are viewing this thread