Spot the Ball Season 5 (all cricket season)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another rule: don't go check on Cricinfo?

Surely that is already counter acted by this;

I just wanted to do this all cricket season because I have 100 or so really HQ pictures from England vs Aus ODIs and since they are private pictures you guys can go crazy on the betting, no limits!

So seeing as they are private, they wont be on cricinfo anyway? :sarcasm

P

pcfan123

Yea but he is talking about people who will try to find that specific delivery on cricinfo commentary and try to guess what happened.

I say if someone is that desperate, let them

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
That's like looking for one microscopic needle in about 5 different hay stacks.

P

pcfan123

Private bet if you want, but then you can't get points for the Season. What exactly is the point?

P

pcfan123

I never said that, what I did say is that if you private bet, you will not get points for the season.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Yea but he is talking about people who will try to find that specific delivery on cricinfo commentary and try to guess what happened.

I say if someone is that desperate, let them

I doubt you can do that.

And if you are referring to my post, then that was simply a joke. And I just randomly guessed this match, this ball, this over, this happened. All I did was check if RP got caught behind. I watched all the 5 matches, I did not recall RP getting out that way, but I was double checking. So even if I didn't check cricinfo, I would have known. So we should not be allowed to watch cricket if we must play this...

Yes, I was "desperate", but for IC10. Because you can't buy that here. I am not gonna put that much "effort" in regular season.

P

pcfan123

Just look at the picture and guess where you think it is, thats all I want people to do.

P

pcfan123

Not cancelled, however its cut to 5 rounds and this is the final season.

Its a thankless job and too many bitchers and moaners. I am done with it, if any other vBookie manager wants to take over, you're more than welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread