Sri Lanka Domestic Season

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The article clearly states a maximum of 4 international players

----------

at any rate, the rules in the Champion's League aren't based on the rules of each individual tournament - it's 4 internationals in the CL as well, irrespective of the number of internationals allowed in the domestic tournaments.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Okay , here you go with the latest news :

Sri Lanka news: Sri Lanka Premier League to have seven teams | Sri Lanka Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Lass , whom will you be representing ? And it also says both national & overseas players will be allocated by the SL board according to each team's requirements .

With present form, il have to be very lucky if I get selected mate, am not the same bowler who I use to be when I played for the A team, but if I get selected it will be for RUHUNA because my home city is galle.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
With present form, il have to be very lucky if I get selected mate, am not the same bowler who I use to be when I played for the A team, but if I get selected it will be for RUHUNA because my home city is galle.

What present form ? Are you kidding me ?? With that bowling figures of yours as in cricinfo , I will even have you in the national side . Be confident , your sure to secure a contract . :thumbs

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
What present form ? Are you kidding me ?? With that bowling figures of yours as in cricinfo , I will even have you in the national side . Be confident , your sure to secure a contract . :thumbs

lol, your too kind mate, wish they had selectors like you at SLC :noway

The Rock

County Cricketer
So the SLPL turned out to be yet another FAIL. Though there was no entry fee, people didnt seem to show interest. The absence of international players was the main problem.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Lahiru Thirimanne scores his maiden ton today as Srilanka beat Australia by a whopping 8 wickets margin. That said, I think Lahiru is a better batsman for longer format and should be playing tests only. On the other hand, I see no reason why Dinesh Chandimal is sitting out. He has better FC stats, no doubt but he has done so well in ODI format too. He should not be out of the team unless he is injured.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Rumors has it that Sanath Jayasuriya is all set to become the national selector. SLC has sent a list of 11 names thus far for the job to the sports minister, Mahindananda Aluthgamage in order to appoint the panel. Remember that since SLC committee has recommended five-man selection panel, sports minister may well appoint the five member panel (including two full-time selectors) this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread