Sri Lanka in South Africa Dec-Jan 2011/12

stefan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Happy to finally get a series win at home, haven't had one since bangladesh 2008.

Happy with the bowlers,batsmen too inconsistent and there is serious questions about the keeper.

jacobfelix

International Coach
It seems Kallis will play only first 2 ODI's....then he will decide whether or not to play the remaining matches as he wants to preserve himself for the 2015 World Cup :rolleyes

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:lol:lol 26/7 and Sri Lanka are back to what they are best

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All out for 43. This is the lowest score for Sri Lanka ever in an ODI.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
4th lowest ODI innings ever lol. They dished out the punishment on the top 3 lowest totals, so it was about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Sri Lanka have gone from bad to worse to depressing to redemption and now to embarrassing :facepalm.

----------

I think South Africa must look past Steyn in the ODI form of the game, I know that may sound blasphemous to some but it has to be done. In the last 2 years his registered 1 5 wicket haul, and taken 4 or more wickets only once. He has 23 wickets i n23 games, so 1 wicket per game, that is below average.

I'm a massive fan but Steyn isn't quite cut for the ODI format, in that same time period his economy rate is almost 5 (way too high for limited overs). Smith didn't even have the confidence to put Steyn in as the opening bowler which tells 90% of the story (Tsotsobe opened along with Morkel).

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sri Lanka have gone from bad to worse to depressing to redemption and now to embarrassing :facepalm.

----------

I think South Africa must look past Steyn in the ODI form of the game, I know that may sound blasphemous to some but it has to be done. In the last 2 years his registered 1 5 wicket haul, and taken 4 or more wickets only once. He has 23 wickets i n23 games, so 1 wicket per game, that is below average.

I'm a massive fan but Steyn isn't quite cut for the ODI format, in that same time period his economy rate is almost 5 (way too high for limited overs). Smith didn't even have the confidence to put Steyn in as the opening bowler which tells 90% of the story (Tsotsobe opened along with Morkel).

*de villiers....not smith ;)

and i agree. Steyn has never been as good in ODIs as he is in tests, morkel fits in ODIs much better than him (i think morkel's ranking is quite high too compared to steyn). May be they should give philander or De Lange a chance.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Tsotsobe gave up like half the runs...

Also, what's up with South Africa screwing with the batting teams?

Radonx

Club Cricketer
It is time for Dilshan to step down. He isn't captain material. We had been really poor since he took the captaincy. I don't know who to give it though. We always talk about how our bowling is weak after Murali. But our batting had been the real culprit most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread