Sri Lanka tour of India - November/December 2017

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If somehow Jadeja can regain his confidence in LOI, our team would become a major force. He can render the perfect balance of a bowling A/R and his gun fielding is always an asset.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
People will rave about Iyer, but he has a very very poor technique and why is Sundar playing ahead of Kuldeep? Shastri is worse than Chappel.

B

Bigby Wolf

People will rave about Iyer, but he has a very very poor technique and why is Sundar playing ahead of Kuldeep? Shastri is worse than Chappel.
I was a big supporter of this technique thing but off late i don't think it should be a sole parameter to judge a batsman.If technique was everything then Akash Chopra would have scored 10000 runs and the likes of Sehwag ,Steven Smith would have been found wanting if one goes by that norm.
Michael Clarke recently said in a interview when asked about Handscomb technique tha," if a technique that has got you runs at the domestic level there is no reason why that can't work at the international level".
Early days for Iyer who has two outstanding domestic seasons behind him only time will tell whether with that technique how long he can scores against a good quality bowling attacks all over the world.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Dhoni finally batting at 4. Perhaps, the only time he shouldn't be. Shastri is just insane!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One bad day and now back to the basics, 320/1. Iyer played a fine innings while Rohit has been phenomenal - might miss out on another double hundred since only around 5 overs left. He still can if he gets to face all of them but it is highly unlikely.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So they send Dhoni when they shouldn't have and hide Pandya when they shouldn't have either. [HASHTAG]#losingMyMind[/HASHTAG]

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Worst bowling display I’ve seen in a long time

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I feel like an Aaj Tak reporter - [HASHTAG]#ShastriKohliKiJodiMahaChori[/HASHTAG]

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Third double century for Hitman ! Brilliant.

B

Bigby Wolf

That was carnage in the 10 overs by India took only 36 balls for the hitman to cross from 100 to his 3rd double hundred.

Users who are viewing this thread