India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I loved those 7 sixes off 9 balls, all in the crowd, insane batting that was, second captain to score an ODI double.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope this has no bearing on the starting XI of the India tour of SA.
Shastri brought Raina back to the Test side thanks to his performance in ODIs, didn't he?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd say this is the best of Sharma's 200s. This track was definitely not completely flat, if what i saw in the first 10-15 overs didn't change.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bumrah bowling from well behind the crease to avoid a no - ball.:p

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd say this is the best of Sharma's 200s. This track was definitely not completely flat, if what i saw in the first 10-15 overs didn't change.

Would say it was one of the “worst” double hundreds in the sense that the last 10 overs were poor for club cricket levels. 3-4 full tosses an over and the Sri Lankan bowlers never changed from wide yorkers.

Definitely not his best although I didn’t watch the majority of the innings.

B

Bigby Wolf

Why is Dickwella not batting up the order? He and Danushka had some centuries stand exclusively this year batting him at 5 makes no sense at all that too when Tharanga has done well lower down the order.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Why is Dickwella not batting up the order? He and Danushka had some centuries stand exclusively this year batting him at 5 makes no sense at all that too when Tharanga has done well lower down the order.

Why are SL even an international side?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
One good thing Rohit has done (while fielding) is use Pandya as much as possible before the end stages of the game. He has already bowled 7 overs and hasn't gone for much. I just hope he doesn't take him off and the bring him back after 40 overs.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why are SL even an international side?
They defeated us in CT. They defeated us in last match. We might have won 90% of matches, but we are still losing against them. That's why they are international side.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
They defeated us in CT. They defeated us in last match. We might have won 90% of matches, but we are still losing against them. That's why they are international side.

I understand mate. But it's really disappointing to see how they're managed. You need to promote guys like Gunaratne and Dickwella. What's the point of Thirimanne? He's been tried endlessly and he has failed endlessly! His innings today had 0 intent to get 393. He was just somehow looking to get his own 50 and go off.

What I meant was not their pedigree as a cricket nation but that their mentality now is that of a club side, not an international one.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
lol. cricbuzz commentators are witty today.

When chahal bowled a slower ball to asela and MSD stumped him "Dhoni's hands can shed his equation with the speed of light. The speed of sound would do just as well"
When perera managed to smash boundary on his first ball " he doesn't believe in holding back". And when he got out in the same over "Perera doesn't believe in hanging around" :lol

Users who are viewing this thread