Sri Lanka Tour of the UAE and Pakistan - September/October 2017

Which of these batsmen deserves to be selected in Pakistan's Test squad?

• Total voters

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Tell me this isn't one of the greatest T20 game you've seen this year.[DOUBLEPOST=1509132811][/DOUBLEPOST]

Should've watched the whole game mate.
I was watching, what I meant was they needed this win. Now that they lost the morale is going to go to bottom low. Thats what I meant, I did not mean they already won.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shadab should be bating in the top 7. He's a much better batsman than Imad, who shouldn't be playing ODIs.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This is the New Pakistani team filled with enthusiasm and energy. The young legs were needed long ago and change has happened. Not to say that everything is perfect though as there is a long way to go. Shadab Khan is really an inspiration for younger kids, He brings immense passion and willingness to the team alongside Hasan Ali. I liked that Shehzad gained some confidence by having 27 runs in a little bit quick fashion than other batsmen. Abu Dhabi wicket really looked a bit odd for batsmen. It seems it was difficult to hit boundaries on this wicket frequently.

Hasan Ali is the Number 1 ODI bowler and people are saying that his early days are resembling with Young Waqar Younis. His fame is reminding Waqar Younis one. We should remember that Hasan Ali has performed in Australia and England as well even before when he gets noticed well in his CT run. Joe Root got out from him multiple times. Hasan Ali has a long way to go for sure Insha'ALLAH

3-0 should be there. Although on improvements side, Sarfraz should have batted first, when you have this kind of bowling then its nothing better to win the toss, bat first, put up a score on board and defend it. I disagreed with his chase formula consistently, Also He needs to learn to use his bowlers well to book teams early. Lastly, Sarfraz needs to lead with his batting. The talent he posses, He should observe the pressure now for batting.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is the New Pakistani team filled with enthusiasm and energy. The young legs were needed long ago and change has happened. Not to say that everything is perfect though as there is a long way to go. Shadab Khan is really an inspiration for younger kids, He brings immense passion and willingness to the team alongside Hasan Ali. I liked that Shehzad gained some confidence by having 27 runs in a little bit quick fashion than other batsmen. Abu Dhabi wicket really looked a bit odd for batsmen. It seems it was difficult to hit boundaries on this wicket frequently.

Hasan Ali is the Number 1 ODI bowler and people are saying that his early days are resembling with Young Waqar Younis. His fame is reminding Waqar Younis one. We should remember that Hasan Ali has performed in Australia and England as well even before when he gets noticed well in his CT run. Joe Root got out from him multiple times. Hasan Ali has a long way to go for sure Insha'ALLAH

3-0 should be there. Although on improvements side, Sarfraz should have batted first, when you have this kind of bowling then its nothing better to win the toss, bat first, put up a score on board and defend it. I disagreed with his chase formula consistently, Also He needs to learn to use his bowlers well to book teams early. Lastly, Sarfraz needs to lead with his batting. The talent he posses, He should observe the pressure now for batting.
Can you please explain to me what do you see in Shehzad? Did you see his 12-ball duck in the first ODI? How does that inspire the slighest bit of confidence? Sure, he played well against the WXI, and he deserves a bit of a run in T20Is, but what else did he do lately in international cricket?[DOUBLEPOST=1509230157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lastly, Sarfraz needs to lead with his batting. The talent he posses, He should observe the pressure now for batting.
The only way he can contribute if he opens or plays at 4/5 in LOs.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So, wait a minute, fast bowlers who are performing in the UAE, need to prove their strenght overseas? And what were they doing in the Champions Trophy, selling samosas?

22788719_1810243085670960_7924395616059584380_n.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fakhar Zaman needs some coaching for his technique. Wish we had a better batting coach than Grant Flower.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who cares what Agarkar has to say about Pakistan bowling. For me I will only consider us a good bowling unit when they will start to perform in test matches.
Umar Amin is a tried and tested parchi player, we need hard hitters and not some under confident test match players and that too in T20s

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sanjaya should be playing in the ODIs, and Gamage should also be included in T20Is.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If Amin wants to be any different than Shehzad, he has to accelerate now.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are still clueless about the modern batting, look at the other teams like Newzealand, they are playing two hard-hitters at the top even in ODIs and we are afraid to introduce it in T20s. We are relaying too much on our bowling and still not developing our batting on the modern lines.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We are still clueless about the modern batting, look at the other teams like Newzealand, they are playing two hard-hitters at the top even in ODIs and we are afraid to introduce it in T20s. We are relaying too much on our bowling and still not developing our batting on the modern lines.
Who would you have at the top? The fact is, after Sharjeel there's no hard hitters left.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Couldn't get to see the 1st innings. But managed to see last over and oh boy Fahim Ashraf made my day! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509288444][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, wait a minute, fast bowlers who are performing in the UAE, need to prove their strenght overseas? And what were they doing in the Champions Trophy, selling samosas?

22788719_1810243085670960_7924395616059584380_n.jpg
:lol Joke of the year...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think what Pakistan think is that, suppose avg. score on a ground is 160, Pakistan will think of getting 160 because they know our bowling is good enough. But they don't know is if they are at the stage of getting more they should try to get more.

Ahmed Shehzad should'nt be near the team now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread