Stadiums are half empty - Crowd Noise is very low except AUS vs ENG matches

Hunky

School Cricketer
Hi guys, just got the game on my PS4 Pro and the crowds are dull with stadiums being half full in BBL, other matches except Australia vs England matches.

Is there something I need to do to fix this or is this a reported bug? My audio settings are at the highest.

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, couldn't anything relevant from Search.

Thanks!

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hi guys, just got the game on my PS4 Pro and the crowds are dull with stadiums being half full in BBL, other matches except Australia vs England matches.

Is there something I need to do to fix this or is this a reported bug? My audio settings are at the highest.

Thanks!
Unsure if this is the situation, but it seems to me many matches are low in attendance when the match starts and then as it meets the middle to later stages, more people have arrived and the atmosphere increases.

joeb86

Club Captain
Unsure if this is the situation, but it seems to me many matches are low in attendance when the match starts and then as it meets the middle to later stages, more people have arrived and the atmosphere increases.
That’s what I find too. Pretty sh1t in my view, would love this to be patched in the future. Takes atmosphere away

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

Thanks!

The dead environment is one reason why I returned the game.

Users who are viewing this thread