MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
In an additional announcement, I'd like to announce the promotion of Kshitiz_Indian to the position of Global Moderator and Pranav as his replacement as a Staff member.

Kshitiz_Indian will join the Global Moderation team to allow him to help out with the site's ongoing development, with a particular focus on the technical side of the site's operation. He has certainly shown his talent and ability in his time as a Staff member and the Admins have no doubt he will be a valuable addition to the Global Moderation Team.

Pranav will join the Staff team to fill Kshitiz's spot. Pranav has worked tirelessly and effectively since his selection as a moderator for the Graphics forum, and the Admins feel that he has proven himself more than capable of this role.

I'd also like to announce my return to the Administrator role, however my particular focus from now on will be more on the side of the various functions the site needs to continue operation from a technical standpoint rather than mostly in moderation. I'd personally like to thank everyone for their kind wishes in regard to what has been a fairly eventful few months personally.

So, congratulations again to Kshitiz and Pranav for their promotions, I'm sure they will both do a fantastic job.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, congrats to Kshitiz and Pranav :cheers

D

Dutch

Good news all round and great that you are back as well Matt. Things are certainly looking up again!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congratulations to Kshitiz_Indian and Pranav - these promotions are much deserved. :)

Users who are viewing this thread