Stalk, Frame & Sue - Endgame - Town WIN

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't understand. How can you make a conclusive decision that I'm Mafia though? I just instigated a no kill. How can you leave Khaleel in the position to hammer me now when he is Mafia himself?

because khaleel is town.

khaleel

Club Captain
I don't understand. How can you make a conclusive decision that I'm Mafia though? I just instigated a no kill. How can you leave Khaleel in the position to hammer me now when he is Mafia himself?

I pity you, but that was a really bad defense. You could have tried, you know. Well played until now, lets just get this over with.

Lynch: El Loco

----------

because khaleel is town.

Gracias! :)

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Elvis has left the building! Thank you, and goodbye! :D
tumblr-m3kzthedut1rr6v0ao1-400.gif

Good game lads. I could have skimmed this by the skin of my teeth. But alas, it was not to be :(

----------

I can't believe it. I had the chance to hammer for about 2 seconds :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Question is, how much were you partying when you saw Varun's post that you can't be Mafia?

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
El Loco, was your heart pumping with nervousness when I tried to get everyone to lynch you? :p

....and then validated you as town myself.

El Loco

ENG....
Yes Varun. I wonder how you feel now after I was dissing you for lynching me :p But guys, you've gotta admit, I had the whole town practically on leash until today. I enjoyed it :D Great play in the end. Yes it was ruined by fake claims all over the shop but which ultimately caused my demise anyway.

----------

Not that you'd have won. Only taken thedon down with you. :p

Well. You were never going to be killed anyway once you claimed, you lucky sod :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I just keep thinking about how good your day 2 and 3 play was from my perspective. Had you claimed townie and Zhuorb claimed roleblocker I would've lynched IceAgeComing with my eyes closed, you and khaleel were my two confirmed townies. You literally communicated so well with me throughout. That was an MVP worthy performance.

It now makes sense why Zhuorb and El Loco lynched surendar. Maybe if they didn't they'd still have had a chance to win, but I figured if khaleel was Mafia, he and Zhuorb had no reason to lynch surendar.

I want to hear what @yashdude101 says about surendar:lol.

khaleel

Club Captain
Yes Varun. I wonder how you feel now after I was dissing you for lynching me :p But guys, you've gotta admit, I had the whole town practically on leash until today. I enjoyed it :D Great play in the end. Yes it was ruined by fake claims all over the shop but which ultimately caused my demise anyway.

Yes you did! Unfortunately for you, don got it right. :p

El Loco

ENG....
I didn't have a clue what was going on at first so I just spammed for a while. But when I got the gist I just eased myself in. Just maintained an unphased townie mindset throughout. I was rubbing my hands together when I realised I had the cop in my back pocket :lol But credit to Don and Varun, they saw through it right at the last second.

----------

I bet Khaleel was well pissed off when I counter-claimed him aha.

khaleel

Club Captain
I didn't have a clue what was going on at first so I just spammed for a while. But when I got the gist I just eased myself in. Just maintained an unphased townie mindset throughout. I was rubbing my hands together when I realised I had the cop in my back pocket :lol But credit to Don and Varun, they saw through it right at the last second.

----------

I bet Khaleel was well pissed off when I counter-claimed him aha.

Sure I was. I mean it was pretty smooth till that happened.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah; I wasn't looking too good when I vanished for a week :P

That was a hard game: I think that the mass claim on day 3 worked perfectly for the town: surendar would have looked more town if he had claimed anything but cop: it made no sense in relation to the rest of the game.

My personal feeling was that we got nothing on day 1 and 2: the lynch of P Squared seemed like "we need to lynch someone" mixed with generally not very good play generally. The longer day 3 won us the game: it might have been a little quicker had I a chance to post more regularly when I was in England! I felt surendar was scum from quite early on but it was a hunch more than anything: after the mass claim I knew Zhuorb was scum and I honestly wasn't sure about the role blocker until don's report.

El Loco played that very well at the end: if Don had been night killed today; then we'd have had a bad time with the town. That's why lynching Zhuorb on day 4 was the right move (no offence) because if we swapped our roles: then you'd have a pretty good idea who was scum if we got to the next day and a chance of surviving with a Bomb, Cop and Roleblocker on the town side.

Good game all round though, I enjoyed that. I'm interested to hear what the mafia's strategy was on night 1; surely a no info no lynch gave you the perfect chance to kill off anyone you wished on night 2... If one of you could disclose, it'd be pretty interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread