Stalk, Frame & Sue - Endgame - Town WIN

khaleel

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd like to add about the various possible scenarios now.

If Zhuorb is mafia:
1. I'm his mafia buddy, its game over for me on Day 5. Even if I manage to NK, its still 3 vs. 1, you guys lynch me tomorrow and town wins.
2. I'm not his mafia buddy. This way, the real mafia HAS to be El Loco. Either way, both RB each other, no NK and on Day 5, no-one believes me cause of my scum gameplay. Me lynched and without an RB, its Cop's turn to be NK'ed. Mafia wins.

If Zhuorb comes out town, it's a 3 vs. 2 situation, highly unlikely for town to win. Still:
1. I'm mafia with IAC and another townie is NK'ed. Mafia win.
2. I'm RB, El Loco is mafia with IAC. Knowing I'm bound to go behind El Loco and Don behind either three of us (I'm still not cleared by you guys), mafia will get away with an easy NK. 2 vs. 2, Mafia win.
3. I'm still RB, Don comes up with a positive on a mafia and the NK is blocked. Lynch a mafia on Day 5, its 3 vs. 1, town win.

----------

You see my point, 3/5 situations town loses. So it all depends on Zhuorb's outcome and how Don approaches the investigation tonight. Also, the RB HAS to get the right block tonight.

----------

One more to hammer...

----------

That would be oh so nasty of El Loco not to roleblock khaleel:D.

Unless of course there is some weird play going on and Don is not the real cop, I don't see why we should not lynch @Zhuorb. I'll wait for his defense (which he probably won't have if he is the real townie!), until then:

FOS: Zhuorb

----------

You really want me to think you're not cop, don't you Don? :p I would really like El Loco to block me if he can.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
One more to hammer...

----------

That would be oh so nasty of El Loco not to roleblock khaleel:D.

It would be aha. I was hoping to have Khaleel lynched today though. I thought today was going to be the town making a decision between me and him.
But then again it comes down to another BWCS. Better to lose a vanilla than an RB, so since I don't think IceAgeComing is Mafia, I guess I'd better:

Lynch: Zhuorb

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We still have another day yet; and there shouldn't be a nk if the roleblocker; whoever they are; plays this right.

----------

If we have no NK; then we've won this. Roleblocker: target the person who is false claiming; don - target either one of them and report your result, it should be true.

khaleel

Club Captain
We still have another day yet; and there shouldn't be a nk if the roleblocker; whoever they are; plays this right.

----------

If we have no NK; then we've won this. Roleblocker: target the person who is false claiming; don - target either one of them and report your result, it should be true.

Still depends on Zhuorb's role though.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
That's the thing: unless he's false claimed vanilla and he's the roleblocker (which would be a very dumb thing to do); then he must be scum.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ghost Post!

42 page Mafia, & still going! Epic.

User2010 & Hedger & Abhas are talking now in Mafia QT to quarantine the town, we ghosts have power to go everywhere and see what people are doing. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe he's the lawyer and he was allowed to lawyer himself as a midgame balance.

According to the actions of the last day as reported by khaleel and El Loco, it should be inevitable that khaleel is mafia...

Users who are viewing this thread